Sign in to follow this  
Henry

New Season Tickets

Anyone got a clue when new season tickets are available. I''m sure there is a renewal stage first.Getting fed up with my nomadic journey along the Lower Barclay And Snakepit [;)]

I''ve noticed if you go onto the Canaries website, then click on the "Online Ticket" section - theres a "Season Ticket Renewal" tab at the top . . . Not sure if this is any help :o)

Actually wanted to get one for the first time. Been a super member for a while as its been fairly easy to get tickets. Since the half season tickets were released though, its been getting increasingly difficult to get a ticket for somewhere i would like to sit in the ground. Hopefully there will be some news from the club soon, think it was around this time last year that renewals and new season tickets became available.

[quote user="Henry"]Actually wanted to get one for the first time. Been a super member for a while as its been fairly easy to get tickets. Since the half season tickets were released though, its been getting increasingly difficult to get a ticket for somewhere i would like to sit in the ground. Hopefully there will be some news from the club soon, think it was around this time last year that renewals and new season tickets became available.
[/quote]

Think you may have to wait till first deadline date which is around end of March, might help if you phone up and ask if here is a waiting list if so get on it, they are open till 8pm give them a call 

I''m pretty sure theres a waiting list, you are probably best giving the club a ring.

Thanks for your help. Was expecting a waiting list. Seems the phones shut off at 6pm ... always tomorrow.

i might not be able to afford to renew next season :( after 19 seasons i will be without a season ticket....

i hope every game is a boring 0-0... lol

I was in that situation this year Jas, had my first kid and moved to a bigger house so thought it sensible to give up the season ticket until I knew how the finances would cope. As it happens I wish I never let it go [:''(] Will hopefully be getting one for next season though!

Hopefully this year, with not knowing what division we will be in, they might hold them back for a bit. 

I hate having to pay for something in March that I dont use until August!

Just phoned the ticket office. It seems there is no longer a waiting list. Looks like it might be a mad scramble to get new season tickets once they are available.

i get my season ticket for my birthday [;)] and thats in february, and i think renewals are ok until very early march and they send the renewal slips out in the post a month before so if you have a season ticket then you get notified anyway [:D]

if you are buying for the 1st time then it is mid april for any leftovers. or maybe after the current season ticket holders time is up then they are all on general sale - or members might have one or 2 weeks before general sale! [;)]

HOPE THIS HELPED!

I seem to remember in David McNally''s notes section of the Millwall programme (26 December) he said the season ticket campaign would be launched "next month". So expect to see the usual propaganda coming out very soon.

I really don''t think there is a waiting list....otherwise, why would there be half season tickets there for best part of a month?

I''ve just spoken to the ticket office as my wife and I want season tickets next year. It doesn''t sound good at all. Basically I was told that it was unlikely any would be available after renewals, so the best I could hope for was to pick something up after the end of the season.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I''ve just spoken to the ticket office as my wife and I want season tickets next year. It doesn''t sound good at all. Basically I was told that it was unlikely any would be available after renewals, so the best I could hope for was to pick something up after the end of the season.

[/quote]Bummer [:S]Will try my utmost whenever i can ... otherwise its a renewal of the super membership.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I''m sure there will be some after the ifirst renewal date passes as some people move away with jobs and don''t renew, some people unfortunately die, some people can''t afford to renew and all those tickets will be up for grabs then.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i might not be able to afford to renew next season :( after 19 seasons i will be without a season ticket....

[/quote]why don''t you 2 come to an agreement? OP wants a season ticket but there might not be any available, Jas might not be able to afford his, renew it and sell it to OP

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i might not be able to afford to renew next season :( after 19 seasons i will be without a season ticket....

i hope every game is a boring 0-0... lol[/quote]Will you be changing your name to "jas the abdicated"? [:D]

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]why don''t you 2 come to an agreement? OP wants a season ticket but there might not be any available, Jas might not be able to afford his, renew it and sell it to OP[/quote]The club wouldn''t allow it.And also they get more money for a new season ticket than they do for a renewal.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]i might not be able to afford to renew next season :( after 19 seasons i will be without a season ticket....

i hope every game is a boring 0-0... lol[/quote]Will you be changing your name to "jas the abdicated"? [:D]

[/quote]

Or maybe Jas formerly of the Barclay.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]i might not be able to afford to renew next season :( after 19 seasons i will be without a season ticket....

[/quote]

Or maybe Jas formerly of the Barclay.

[/quote]

Jas the barclay king in exile?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]i might not be able to afford to renew next season :( after 19 seasons i will be without a season ticket....

[/quote]

Will you be buying a season ticket this year Lappin ?