Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

A few things coming your way (shirts, mugs, more video)

Some of you may remember a few years ago we were going to set up a PinkUn shop selling t-shirts and mugs. We even asked you to submit your t-shirt designs. Well it looks like it might finally happen. With that in mind I''ll put a blank t-shirt template on here for you to download and then you can email me your designs for a NCFC-related shirt. The best will then be selected for you, our audience, to vote on. The winner''s design will then be made into a t-shirt along with a few of our designs for you all to buy.

Also, now that one of us has a fancy i-phone the Cover It Live third man will be streaming a live video straight after the game with a match review (which can be saved and viewed later for those that miss it). One hopes that this will develop into post-match snippets from the manager and players but we''ll see how it goes first with our man.

Watch this space on both.

Have a good weekend and here''s to going top of the league tomorrow.

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]So the winner don''t even get a free shirt? Bloody cheapskates
[/quote]

Of course they will.

wheres the money going to go pete? new technology for the forums? into the entire site? buying the digital directories team cakes (yes please!)

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

Some of you may remember a few years ago we were going to set up a PinkUn shop selling t-shirts and mugs. We even asked you to submit your t-shirt designs. Well it looks like it might finally happen. With that in mind I''ll put a blank t-shirt template on here for you to download and then you can email me your designs for a NCFC-related shirt. The best will then be selected for you, our audience, to vote on. The winner''s design will then be made into a t-shirt along with a few of our designs for you all to buy.

Also, now that one of us has a fancy i-phone the Cover It Live third man will be streaming a live video straight after the game with a match review (which can be saved and viewed later for those that miss it). One hopes that this will develop into post-match snippets from the manager and players but we''ll see how it goes first with our man.

Watch this space on both.

Have a good weekend and here''s to going top of the league tomorrow.

[/quote]Do your hard working support team get a mug Pete [;)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]T-shirt phrases.....

"I''ve seen Carl Cort in Asda"

"Haaaalllooooooooooo Neil"

"Wuss gorn on ut coooney Neil?"

"My source said"

"Keep the faither"

[/quote]

lol!

i thought "who wants to see my pink-un" would make a good slogan with the web address on the back.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]T-shirt phrases.....

"I''ve seen Carl Cort in Asda"

"Haaaalllooooooooooo Neil"

"Wuss gorn on ut coooney Neil?"

"My source said"

"Keep the faither"

[/quote]

lol!

i thought "who wants to see my pink-un" would make a good slogan with the web address on the back.

[/quote]

Or, "I look at my Pink-un several times a day"

Hmmmm.... so we do the design work for nothing other than a t-shirt and Archant get to keep the profits? I realise we all use the Pink''Un site for nothing - apart from reading the adverts - but it doesn''t seem like a brilliant deal to me.Plus I think you''ll struggle to come up with better NCFC t-shirts than allyellow.biz anyway, although I''ve just had a look and they''re not selling anything now for some reason.

Picture of Robbie Cowling on a coffee mug, with the writing underneath reading: "WHAT A MUG"!"