Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

Norwich Vs. Brentford Official Match Thread

No, not yet, am listening to the radio before going to the game so will update you in a minute.

How is everyone feeling about today? I''m usually more confident than this, I just don''t want us to go into the game thinking we are going to walk it, and be hit by a Brentford side who have already admitted they are a team that are all about long ball, physical football.

Having said that, I don''t think that PL will let that happen

Team, same as last game.Subs :-RuddGillHughesMacnameeMcDonaldWhitbreadAnd one I didn''t catch lol.

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]

How is everyone feeling about today? I''m usually more confident than this, I just don''t want us to go into the game thinking we are going to walk it, and be hit by a Brentford side who have already admitted they are a team that are all about long ball, physical football.

Having said that, I don''t think that PL will let that happen

[/quote]Bit nervous but I think we''ll win.

Right, time to get my ass to the academy of sexy football.See you after a win when we''re top of the league!!!

[quote user="morty"]Team, same as last game.

Subs :-

Rudd
Gill
Hughes
Macnamee
McDonald
Whitbread
And one I didn''t catch lol.
[/quote]

Oli Johnson

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]anyone listening to the game? sorry to be a pain, would appreciate someone describing how we''ve started![/quote]Go here.... http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/live/default.aspx

[quote user="Steve Hopkins"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]anyone listening to the game? sorry to be a pain, would appreciate someone describing how we''ve started![/quote]

Go here.... http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/live/default.aspx
[/quote]

doesn''t work on my computer rubbish

Brentford have had a couple of chances, but no real worries. The defence seems to be solid with the Doc.

Drury header from close range turned over by keeper after good play by Hoolahan and Lappin. Doc header now lands on top of net.