Sign in to follow this  
Power Ranger Canary

Lambert is tactical magician

today confirmed what we all have thought that his management is top class. Going three at the the back with wingbacks was perfect. Its quite a shift from the diamond to what we ended up playing and the players didnt look out of sorts. That shows me his is excellent at communicating with our players about what he wants and clearly we have practiced this formation in training showing he is prepared for anything well done paul you are my hero.

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]today confirmed what we all have thought that his management is top class. Going three at the the back with wingbacks was perfect. Its quite a shift from the diamond to what we ended up playing and the players didnt look out of sorts. That shows me his is excellent at communicating with our players about what he wants and clearly we have practiced this formation in training showing he is prepared for anything well done paul you are my hero.[/quote]

Agreed, he walks on water!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]today confirmed what we all have thought that his management is top class. Going three at the the back with wingbacks was perfect. Its quite a shift from the diamond to what we ended up playing and the players didnt look out of sorts. That shows me his is excellent at communicating with our players about what he wants and clearly we have practiced this formation in training showing he is prepared for anything well done paul you are my hero.[/quote]

Agreed, he walks on water!

[/quote]

I''m aware there''s an element of tongue in cheek to that Wiz, but still, I''m sure the reaction of many other managers would have been to remove Hoolahan and revert to 4-4-1 with a "We''ve got a point, let''s not lose it" mentality.

I''m delighted we came out and tried to win the game, whilst it''s easy to say having won, had we lost, I think we would have still considered Lambert''s decision the right one.

Fully agree with you, mate, P.L. is indeed a great manager.