Sign in to follow this  
Power Ranger Canary

h block

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''ll be in there tomorrow. I wear a ''92 strip. Shout "Flashheart" and I''ll give you a wave. [Y][/quote]Not a coat? [:|]

I will never wear a coat to a game. My colours are more important than my health. [Y]Block H has a nice view and often some banter with the away supporters. I hope you enjoy it and become a regular!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''ll be in there tomorrow. I wear a ''92 strip. Shout "Flashheart" and I''ll give you a wave. [Y][/quote]

I''ve been to a fair few gentlemans clubs in my time but never had the "92 Strip" it sounds exciting!

[quote user="braintree canary"]only tickets left were aviva community bit with impaired vision!   lucky me and the missus![/quote]

do they physically check your impaired vision before selling the tickets to you,  or can anyone walk in with a guide dog?

... i  was in the lower  barclay for the millwall  game and have to say its full of complacent middle aged  people  more interested in pies..if thats our noisy end then some of them should question themselves and consider a move  to the N & P next season  and make way for people with a bit of enthusiasm .. H block today was much more of a laugh [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "] H block today was much more of a laugh [:D][/quote]Every game there appears to be a few more "ladzzz" in there; slowly, slowly…