Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Manchester United Supporters wearing NCFC scarfs

The Manchester United Supporters Trust are wearing Yellow & ''Gold'' (its Yellow) scarfs to their home games... Why that colour scheme? anyone know?

It''s Green and Gold. The clubs original colours they had when they were Newton Heath. The fans are only wearing those colours, no red, as a protest against the Glazers. It was suggested on one of their sites on about Tuesday. I''m not sure what else they are planning, this is the first step apparently.

[quote user="marchisio"]It''s Green and Gold. The clubs original colours they had when they were Newton Heath. The fans are only wearing those colours, no red, as a protest against the Glazers. It was suggested on one of their sites on about Tuesday. I''m not sure what else they are planning, this is the first step apparently.
[/quote] Wow that will teach those nasty yanks! Next they will be boycotting prawn sandwiches! 

It makes me physically sick to see this slime wearing our colours, however if they really do have a shortage of these scarfs, maybe 75000 man utd fans would like to boost our club shop takings by buying them from us!?

£20 a pop and we will be laughing. They could get Glazer to buy them and put more debt on them. Still prefer them to Liverpool.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]The Manchester United Supporters Trust are wearing Yellow & ''Gold'' (its Yellow) scarfs to their home games... Why that colour scheme? anyone know?[/quote]becaause they wanted us to win and go above leeds in the table because leeds knocked out man utd [;)]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]my flatmate asked to borrow my norwich scarf for the game today! those glory hunting b*stards![/quote]

Hope you said ''''yeah tenner and it''s yours for the day'''' lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]my flatmate asked to borrow my norwich scarf for the game today! those glory hunting b*stards![/quote]

Hope you said ''''yeah tenner and it''s yours for the day'''' lol

[/quote]

Nah i was at the city game today, wearing it "Mancini style" as were a few others!