Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Oli, Oli... Oli, Oli going up, up, up!

I think that the chant today should change slightly to incorporate Oli Johnson''s name?Please excuse me as I know the comments I made about Oli before reviewing him in a little more depth the day he signed for us, but I have had a few celebration [B][B][B]''s today after the game.All this positivity is going to dear old Smudger''s head! [<:o)]

[quote user="Smudger"]I think that the chant today should change slightly to incorporate Oli Johnson''s name?

Please excuse me as I know the comments I made about Oli before reviewing him in a little more depth the day he signed for us, but I have had a few celebration [B][B][B]''s today after the game.

All this positivity is going to dear old Smudger''s head! [<:o)]
[/quote]

Pete, I think someone has hacked into Smudger''s account[;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]I think that the chant today should change slightly to incorporate Oli Johnson''s name?

Please excuse me as I know the comments I made about Oli before reviewing him in a little more depth the day he signed for us, but I have had a few celebration [B][B][B]''s today after the game.

[/quote]WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SMUDGER???????? [;)]   nice to see you r enjoying it with the rest of us[Y]

Aha, we know things are good when Smudge is this happy!!!

Completely agree Smudge, Oli Johnson''s looking a inspired signing. His performances since joining have made me feel reasonably ok with Holt''s 3 game ban.

Oli & Martin linked up well today and should see us through the next few games.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Pete, I think someone has hacked into Smudger''s account[;)]

[/quote]lol beat me to it

[quote user="Smudger"]I think that the chant today should change slightly to incorporate Oli Johnson''s name?Please excuse me as I know the comments I made about Oli before reviewing him in a little more depth the day he signed for us, but I have had a few celebration [B][B][B]''s today after the game.All this positivity is going to dear old Smudger''s head! [<:o)][/quote]Very smart business by Lambert to pick him up for next to nothing.The boy has been a revelation and fully justified Lamberts confidence.

Amazing to think he wasn''t a regular at Stockport - a lot of sub appearances, and also that no-one else picked up on him.  Great spot by whoever spotted him.

Who is our chief scout, do we even have one?[:S]

We seem to be unearthing some decent players on the cheap like we used to in the 80''s and early 90''s.  Long may it continue, it seems like lots of the good things are coming back to Carrow Road[Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Amazing to think he wasn''t a regular at Stockport - a lot of sub appearances, and also that no-one else picked up on him.  Great spot by whoever spotted him.

Who is our chief scout, do we even have one?[:S]

We seem to be unearthing some decent players on the cheap like we used to in the 80''s and early 90''s.  Long may it continue, it seems like lots of the good things are coming back to Carrow Road[Y]

[/quote]I think that was because he wanted to move

[quote user="Clipped Canary"] [8] We love happy Smudger, we love happy Smudger, la la la la, la la la la!![8]  [<:o)][/quote]Until somebody says Delia paid for the move out of her own purse[;)]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Clipped Canary"] [8] We love happy Smudger, we love happy Smudger, la la la la, la la la la!![8]  [<:o)][/quote]Until somebody says Delia paid for the move out of her own purse[;)][/quote]I keep meaning to ask you, what the hell is that avatar! That is really creepy!!

There was a guy in the City Stand, yes The City Stand, who was doing the ''oggi, oggi, oggi'' chant every time Oli warmed up and it really caught on. I can see this becoming a regular thing with the ''oi, oi, oi''s'' getting louder all the time.

Some players just seem to attract cult status, funny how this boy has done so from the off.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Clipped Canary"] [8] We love happy Smudger, we love happy Smudger, la la la la, la la la la!![8]  [<:o)][/quote]Until somebody says Delia paid for the move out of her own purse[;)][/quote]I keep meaning to ask you, what the hell is that avatar! That is really creepy!! [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tP9s8y2Ic

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Clipped Canary"] [8] We love happy Smudger, we love happy Smudger, la la la la, la la la la!![8]  [<:o)]
[/quote]

Until somebody says Delia paid for the move out of her own purse[;)]
[/quote]

I keep meaning to ask you, what the hell is that avatar! That is really creepy!!
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tP9s8y2Ic
[/quote]absolutly brilliant

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Clipped Canary"] [8] We love happy Smudger, we love happy Smudger, la la la la, la la la la!![8]  [<:o)][/quote]Until somebody says Delia paid for the move out of her own purse[;)][/quote]I keep meaning to ask you, what the hell is that avatar! That is really creepy!! [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tP9s8y2Ic[/quote]Cheers! I feel much better and far less disturbed now! [:|][:D][Y]