Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Will We Go The Season Without The Famous "Blip"?

Every team has some sort of blip during the season and we havent had ours.

Leeds are having theirs, Charlton wobbled, Colchester falling further away.....

But, I know City have a habit of letting us down, but after todays performence, we showed grit and determentation that a City side hasnt showedd for years.

I reckon we will drop the odd point, but think Lambert has enforced the mentality, that wont allow this to happen.

Something about scottish managers, crap league, but they do produce good bosses....Peter Grant excluded....and Bryan Gunn......and Jim Duffy lol.

Honestly though I dont see where we will have a blip looking at the fixture list, as we have not just a solid team now, but at last a solid squad.

Anyone think we will have a blip???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Every team has some sort of blip during the season and we havent had ours. Leeds are having theirs, Charlton wobbled, Colchester falling further away..... But, I know City have a habit of letting us down, but after todays performence, we showed grit and determentation that a City side hasnt showedd for years. I reckon we will drop the odd point, but think Lambert has enforced the mentality, that wont allow this to happen. Something about scottish managers, crap league, but they do produce good bosses....Peter Grant excluded....and Bryan Gunn......and Jim Duffy lol. Honestly though I dont see where we will have a blip looking at the fixture list, as we have not just a solid team now, but at last a solid squad. Anyone think we will have a blip???[/quote]honestly NO...PL wont allow it [Y]

I hope not, but it is bound to happen. The key is if we do lose, get back to winning way as soon as possible. Lets hope we don''t.

You could argue we had ours at the start of the season, took us a few games to get going.