Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Watch out, we're coming to get you…

That''s right boys and girls of the Barclay and the Thorpe Infill… the new, invigorated H block Ultrazzzz will soon be out singing you both… with that and having a pop at the away fans on your behalf, I think we can all agree that there has been a li''l bit of a power shift at Fortress CR[:P]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]That''s right boys and girls of the Barclay and the Thorpe Infill… the new, invigorated H block Ultrazzzz will soon be out singing you both… with that and having a pop at the away fans on your behalf, I think we can all agree that there has been a li''l bit of a power shift at Fortress CR[:P][/quote]And please pay attention to the [:P] - its only a little dig.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I was there v Huddersfield it wa alright...i was just pleased the netting stopped the 8 Huddersfield fans trying to get me![/quote]I know it is a very effective fan trap, it just doesn''t look like it is when some spittle-flecked, enraged Londoner (difficult to tell an age but think Phil Mitchell lookalike … hang-on, they were all Phil Mitchell lookalikes) is heading in your direction post goal celebration banter and gesticulation

Most of us are more like Peggy these days, it was fun to hurl a little abuse around without heavy handed stewarding.According to the people around me the reason for a surge was that with so many of us being fans of a show tune, there was a rush to get Michael Ball''s autograph when he was spotted in the block next to us.

[quote user="Sir Stanley"]Most of us are more like Peggy these days, it was fun to hurl a little abuse around without heavy handed stewarding.According to the people around me the reason for a surge was that with so many of us being fans of a show tune, there was a rush to get Michael Ball''s autograph when he was spotted in the block next to us.[/quote]Ladies and gennulmun… allow me to introduce Norwich''s gayest straight man and long-standing Bee''s fan (apart from when he is up Roman''s botty!) - Sir Stanley York-Street. Pay no attention to him, he will soon find somebody else to bother – although he did admit that he thought we just about deserved it!

[quote user="Sir Stanley"]And hopes you go up.[/quote]See… Sir Stanley is well balanced. Not like Spainboy or Camoldunum (although he doesn''t offend me that much!).So, if anyone wants a Brentford Penpal, Sir Stanley is your man… and he has been to the odd fifty or so City games as well

When the next "Sleeping Giant" has to slum it with "tin pot" clubs like ours.Norwich''s support is superb and as a club they shouldn''t be in this position,but until you gain enough points,which you failed to do last season, you''ll just have to put up with fans of the likes of Brentford being overawed.I genuinely want Norwich to go up and hope that we can join you, but remarks like that are getting jolly close to Man U.

Thought the Brentford gave a good account of themselves today… thank you for your kind words Sir Stanley.Sadly, we do seem to like to look down a teams these days; we do need a little jog now and again to remind us that we are batting on the third eleven''s wicket after all. What!

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]i think are arrogance has been tongue in check at the fact brentford accused us of being the big bully boys about tickets. Then not selling out lmao.[/quote]

Seems like a cock up all round with regard to the tickets, and to be honest that did put some of the traveling support off, anyways good luck for the rest of the season although Andy you will have to have a word with the fella just along from me giving it all that to individuals after the goal,either that make it the Saga Ultras.