Sign in to follow this  
Salford

Tissues at the ready...

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Football league show on in a min and I''m gunna have a raving hard on![/quote]Aha, worth of a LOL [:)] Only a Semi for me [:(]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Football league show on in a min and I''m gunna have a raving hard on![/quote]

Aha, worth of a LOL [:)] Only a Semi for me [:(]
[/quote]

Did Jon score for Saints then?

[quote user="B-ru"]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Football league show on in a min and I''m gunna have a raving hard on![/quote]Aha, worth of a LOL [:)] Only a Semi for me [:(][/quote]

Did Jon score for Saints then?

[/quote]Sorry to be a silly little poof, but that would be on Itv?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Personally I think she''s rather plain and she can''t read very well either.[/quote]

Call me sad but it was more in reference to Chrissy Martin sending us top!!! :-)

And This is genuinly 0% sexist, but why would women present/commentate or in fact do anything to do with football?The commentary sounds stupid as it is just too hight pitched and sounds too enthusiastic. And I couldnt care what other football fans think, thats why I dont go on any bloody Leeds forums or anything. My brother emailed them showing his appreciation for Steve Claridgehowever. [:D]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Personally I think she''s rather plain and she can''t read very well either.[/quote]

Call me sad but it was more in reference to Chrissy Martin sending us top!!! :-)[/quote]Thats exactly how I interpreted it, Seriously![:|]

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]After all this its probably just going to show the sending off, brentford hitting post and our goal[/quote]

Not much better.

What are they going to show for the next 40 minutes then? Especially as there''s no pointless texts to read tonight?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]WOW 30 seconds of highlights,what a pile of sh**!!![/quote]

The probably won''t even talk about the sending off. Or the game for that fact

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]WOW 30 seconds of highlights,what a pile of sh**!!![/quote]

The probably won''t even talk about the sending off. Or the game for that fact

[/quote]

Yes i have just creamed in my pants now. Clear sending off apparently fair enough but that was the worst angle possible so.

My word what a let down after last weeks show, only managed to grab a tissue before it had come and gone.......so to speak.