Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Come on Leeds!!

Spurs could & should have played a lot better today.Easy Spurs win at Elland Road.Easy Norwich win at Carrow Road.

6 yellow cards for Leeds, lets hope they get another 6 in the replay plus a few injuries

Spainboy you said that when and only when norwich were top of the league you would admit we were the best team in the league. Don''t start arguing the toss about games in hand. I was impressed with your win against Utd and I was impressed again today, however the fact is you couldn''t follow up the Utd result against wycombe or exeter! We won with 10 men today and are top of the league...SUCK MY C0CK

[quote user="spainboy"]We will see. Like I say brag when you are ahead on the SAME number of games. In the meantime Leeds could be potentially 6 points ahead of you. Get over it!![/quote]

The main point is Gobby, you had an 11 point advantage over us, where have those points gone, Game''s in hand are not points on the board, we are in front to stay now

Doyle and Johnson are on 7 cards each now I think, could do with them getting booked in the replay to make 8 each.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Hope the dirty Leeds Cunnts lose badly. And then all there players losevlimbs in a bus crash.[/quote]

unlucky u vile cu nt

Yes you are top but Leeds have been top nearly all season. Weve lost 2 games all season and had a recent blip against 2 poor teams. If we lose again next league game then Ill start to worry but in the meantime 2 bad results and that''s all it is at this stage. If it makes you feel better then Ill say you are the best team in the division however from an outsiders point of view 9 times out 10 they will say we are by a country mile. Spurs gave us respect by playing a strong side and we still matched them for 70 minutes same as we did Man Utd,these are top prem teams. One cup upset fair enough but to draw 2-2 to a side 4th in the prem is no fluke. Spurs should have had it in the bag within 20 minutes but we stood up to them,defending like a class side and rode the storm. We then passed like a very good side better than most teams in the championship right now and got an excellent result. Chances are Leeds will be back on a run again next week with Max Gradel back on a permanent and probably another fresh face.

In the meantime enjoy top while it lasts..We have for over 4 months !!

[quote user="spainboy"]Yes you are top but Leeds have been top nearly all season. Weve lost 2 games all season and had a recent blip against 2 poor teams. If we lose again next league game then Ill start to worry but in the meantime 2 bad results and that''s all it is at this stage. If it makes you feel better then Ill say you are the best team in the division however from an outsiders point of view 9 times out 10 they will say we are by a country mile. Spurs gave us respect by playing a strong side and we still matched them for 70 minutes same as we did Man Utd,these are top prem teams. One cup upset fair enough but to draw 2-2 to a side 4th in the prem is no fluke. Spurs should have had it in the bag within 20 minutes but we stood up to them,defending like a class side and rode the storm. We then passed like a very good side better than most teams in the championship right now and got an excellent result. Chances are Leeds will be back on a run again next week with Max Gradel back on a permanent and probably another fresh face.

In the meantime enjoy top while it lasts..We have for over 4 months !![/quote]No, we will; enjoy it if you never come back here again.You are a tit, and a stupid one at that.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]get yourself on charltons forum. they are the fans you should be bothering now. GOODBYE![/quote]Do you think he will start  gobbing off to them when they over take Leeds? He will still be talking about how they were ''as good as Man u and Spurs'' even after they have been knocked out of the play offs by huddersfield!

[quote user="spainboy"]Yes you are top but Leeds have been top nearly all season. Weve lost 2 games all season and had a recent blip against 2 poor teams. If we lose again next league game then Ill start to worry but in the meantime 2 bad results and that''s all it is at this stage. If it makes you feel better then Ill say you are the best team in the division however from an outsiders point of view 9 times out 10 they will say we are by a country mile. Spurs gave us respect by playing a strong side and we still matched them for 70 minutes same as we did Man Utd,these are top prem teams. One cup upset fair enough but to draw 2-2 to a side 4th in the prem is no fluke. Spurs should have had it in the bag within 20 minutes but we stood up to them,defending like a class side and rode the storm. We then passed like a very good side better than most teams in the championship right now and got an excellent result. Chances are Leeds will be back on a run again next week with Max Gradel back on a permanent and probably another fresh face.

In the meantime enjoy top while it lasts..We have for over 4 months !![/quote]You did have an 11 point advantage over us a while back. If Leeds are better than Norwich then how come we''ve managed to catch up with you? A defeat at Exeter, only managing a draw at home to Wycombe? That doesn''t make sense if Leeds are the best side in the league......

I was cheering for Leeds when they were one down and again at two one, willing them on to get a penalty. Couldn''t believe it when it happened, leapt out of the chair and done a little jig. Another one of their results went our way. 

[quote user="cityangel"]They''ve got 10 games to play now in the next 4 weeks [:)][/quote]I saw that on the FL show too.Going to be very tough, I would love it if they pay for their cup runs by ending up in the play offs!

Leeds fan here coming in peace and I''m going to try and reason out with your lot.

What is with all the spainboy hounding ? I understand that he has been fishing out here but if you read some of your comments from a neutral perspective , they are even worse. As an opposition fan , obviously he will be on the defensive considering how "arrogant" your lot sounds for going top of the table for the first time this season. If you are allowed to do that, then I''m sure spainboy and his Leeds rants over the past few weeks are justified as we have been top of the table all season long.

Point being, I just feel some of you are being very hypocritical with spainboy. He is not over stating much , he is not exaggerating stuff about Leeds and obviously , it will seem provocative to you because he supports a rival club. In fact I''d give him credit for sticking around and having some good banter as ultimately that is what we all enjoy doing. Talking football with one and other.

Over the last 10 games , you guys have been brilliant . Over the season , we have been brilliant and especially taking our injuries and cup runs into account, our performances are a testament to the spirit of the club and the quality of our manager.

It''s been a great football season so far and I see both of us getting promoted. So whats with the victimizing when most of you are no worse or better than spainboy and his rants !

Cheers and good luck !

[quote user="billy_bremner"]Leeds fan here coming in peace and I''m going to try and reason out with your lot.

What is with all the spainboy hounding ? I understand that he has been fishing out here but if you read some of your comments from a neutral perspective , they are even worse. As an opposition fan , obviously he will be on the defensive considering how "arrogant" your lot sounds for going top of the table for the first time this season. If you are allowed to do that, then I''m sure spainboy and his Leeds rants over the past few weeks are justified as we have been top of the table all season long.

Point being, I just feel some of you are being very hypocritical with spainboy. He is not over stating much , he is not exaggerating stuff about Leeds and obviously , it will seem provocative to you because he supports a rival club. In fact I''d give him credit for sticking around and having some good banter as ultimately that is what we all enjoy doing. Talking football with one and other.

Over the last 10 games , you guys have been brilliant . Over the season , we have been brilliant and especially taking our injuries and cup runs into account, our performances are a testament to the spirit of the club and the quality of our manager.

It''s been a great football season so far and I see both of us getting promoted. So whats with the victimizing when most of you are no worse or better than spainboy and his rants !

Cheers and good luck ![/quote]Because he is an arrogant, one dimensional, cock.Qualities that a lot of your fans seem to possess, no offence like.

Well we all belong to the same breed then as going by your posts ( especially how arrogant you guys have been sounding ever since your great run under Lambert ) .

Relax.

[quote user="billy_bremner"]Well we all belong to the same breed then as going by your posts ( especially how arrogant you guys have been sounding ever since your great run under Lambert ) .

Relax.[/quote]Go back to your own message boards, we''re really not interested.Painboy was sat posting on here while his team was on the telly, says a lot really.