Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

waiting to happen!!

Holts red card has been coming for weeks!!! over the last few weeks he has jumped in a few times but not made contact with the players, this time he did and got what he deserved. i know he has little protection from refs but he cannot take the law into his own hands. i hope he learns from this!!

This may turn out to be a good thing if the rumours of him carrying an injury are correct . hopefully a rest will do him good and he can come back fitter and WISER .

[quote user="baldyboy"]Holts red card has been coming for weeks!!! over the last few weeks he has jumped in a few times but not made contact with the players, this time he did and got what he deserved. i know he has little protection from refs but he cannot take the law into his own hands. i hope he learns from this!!
[/quote]

He''s looked a bit off the pace recently and is supposedly carrying a back injury. He just looks really frustrated and this seems to have been the logical culmination of that. Hopefully the rest will allow him to return at 100%.