Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

see you all at walsall

Wont it be  good to be  visiting an away ground sitting on the top of the league, I should  imagine the singing of  "we are top of the league" will be sung  a  few times on tuesday night, looking forward to it, see  you all there  come on you yellows

oh by the way  walsnow will be selling the original program from the  first  match  cacellation

"We will be re-issuing the Matchday Programme that was produced for the

original game. It will be on sale in and around the ground at £2.50 per

copy."

Hopefully we can take the same number of people who originally bought them, they were a tough team to play at CR, hopefully they won''t park the bus in front of the goal again and we can stuff them, with Leeds and Charlton losing it would be superb.

[quote user="Dereham Tifoso"]Anyone know if there''s still a cash turnstile for the away end, or have we filled our allocation?  [/quote]I would suggest that you get in touch with the NCFC box office first thing tomorrow or Monday morning.  My guess is that they must have had some returns from the first match which would of been on sale earlier today?I still have my ticket from the original fixture and can''t wait for Tuesday night.  Am hoping that we can take the full 2,000 allocation again plus hopefully a fair few stragglers in the home end somewhere would be great!

hi  dereham tifoso I phoned the  wasall ticket office on thursday and was told there would be a cash  turnstile for those without tickets they need the money after  all the postponed  games they have had  so I do not think they will turn anyone  away

Walsall have created an overspill area near the away end also just in case, could be a few problems with tickets after the 2 postponed games. Hope there are 2,000+ there again, my first away game for a couple of months.