Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

LEEDS FIXTURES

I was actually loving the Spurs game. I mean Leeds now think they are godlike, having help/beat Spurs and Man u, but their just gonna get spanked in the return leg.

Saw the last five minutes of the Dpurs game and got what I wanted.....happy days.

I feel confident Leeds will fail to get maximum points from their next two games.

Tuesday, 26 January 2010
Swindon v Leeds United, 19:45

Saturday, 30 January 2010
Leeds United v Colchester, 15:00

Tuesday, 2 February 2010
The FA Cup
Leeds United v Tottenham, R4R, 19:45

Saturday, 6 February 2010
Hartlepool v Leeds United, 15:00

Tuesday, 9 February 2010
Johnstone''s Paint Trophy
Carlisle v Leeds United, (agg 2-1), NF, L2, 19:00

Saturday, 13 February 2010
Leyton Orient v Leeds United, 15:00

Tuesday, 16 February 2010
Leeds United v Walsall, 19:45

Saturday, 20 February 2010
Leeds United v Brighton, 15:00

Tuesday, 23 February 2010
Leeds United v Oldham, 19:45

Saturday, 27 February 2010
Huddersfield v Leeds United, 12:30

How many points do you seeing them picking up from their 8 league games?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Tuesday, 26 January 2010Swindon v Leeds United, 19:45 Saturday, 30 January 2010Leeds United v Colchester, 15:00 Tuesday, 2 February 2010The FA CupLeeds United v Tottenham, R4R, 19:45 Saturday, 6 February 2010Hartlepool v Leeds United, 15:00 Tuesday, 9 February 2010Johnstone''s Paint Trophy Carlisle v Leeds United, (agg 2-1), NF, L2, 19:00 Saturday, 13 February 2010Leyton Orient v Leeds United, 15:00 Tuesday, 16 February 2010Leeds United v Walsall, 19:45 Saturday, 20 February 2010Leeds United v Brighton, 15:00 Tuesday, 23 February 2010Leeds United v Oldham, 19:45 Saturday, 27 February 2010Huddersfield v Leeds United, 12:30

How many points do you seeing them picking up from their 8 league games?

[/quote]0 [:)]

Good, isn''t it - surely they aren''t going to come through that lot unscathed, in terms of both injuries and suspensions.

Whilst we''d love to be in their position of still being in the Cups, there is something to be said for making an earlier exit from these tournaments as the only thing that counts is the League. OK, they might win the Paintpot, but if it costs them promotion it will be a very hollow victory.

...also, if they did happen to beat Spuds (unlikely but possible), you''d have to move one of those fixtures to another midweek, to cope with yet another Cup game.

[quote user="spainboy"]OP

Stop grasping at straws.[/quote]Eventually you''ll run out of straws to grasp.Then we will laugh. [:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]OP

Stop grasping at straws.[/quote]Spainboy, why don''t you go on Leeds forums with the rest of your moron, opinionated, biased, pleb fans?

OP?I really dont care about this pathetic little who''s gonna win the league tripe. The way I see it, Im very confident of getting promoted, and thats all I care about. However, I do think we will win the league [:)]

LOL, Grasping at straws??? Says the Leeds fan coming here to originally look for reassurance that we wouldn''t be catching you.

Jog on mate, we''re top with points on the board, Games in hand don''t mean owt til you come away from them with 3 points.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]its all clear to me now ! must be us teenagers brendan haha [:P][/quote]Yeah, I thought we were supposed to be down with the accronynims (terrible spelling I know) [:^)]

Huge pile up no doubt but I''m sure Grayson is thinking 2 steps ahead of you and me. He is beefing up the squad as we speak.

Gradel just signed on and Healy will soon follow ( I hope ). We may sign another winger and with key players returning from Injury ( Ben Parker , Aidy White , Tresor Kandol etc ) , we can see through this congested fixtures I''m sure.

Someone did the work... Comparison....

Leeds fixtures Our fixtures

Tues - swindon (a) Walsall (a)

Sat - Col Ewe (h) Monkeyhangers (h)

Tues - Spuds (h) FA FEET UP, REST

Sat - Monkeyhangers (a) millwall (a)

Tues - carlisle (a) Pointless Cup FEET UP, REST

Sat - Orient (a) bha (a)

Tues - Walsall (h) FEET UP, REST

Sat - BHA (h) soton (h)

Tues - Oldham (h) southend (h)

Sat - Hudds (a) oldham (a)