Sign in to follow this  
jew

Hello Neil....

Hellllaaaooouuuw Neil? Hello Neil.......Oh Hello Neil. Whats your point Neil? Well Neil.......

Whats this guy on about Paul Lambert? Who cares we''re gonna pay some compo and still go up.

Hello Neil, Are you alrite Neil? How are you?

Where do they find these ol boys?

[quote user="jed exodous"]Simon Lappin compared to George Best? Hmmm, still needs to work on his delivery and hes Spanish isn''t he???? :)[/quote]

That was me who said that, and it''s just an in joke between a few of us in the N & P!![:D]

Did make me laugh. Just sounded typical of some of the callers who never go watch the games but call in with their expert analysis. He has been playing well for us but the last game i went to, Exeter, nearly every cross and corner ended in the keepers hands

[quote user="jed exodous"]Did make me laugh. Just sounded typical of some of the callers who never go watch the games but call in with their expert analysis. He has been playing well for us but the last game i went to, Exeter, nearly every cross and corner ended in the keepers hands[/quote]

I never wish to insult fellow Norwich fans but some of theses who call in must be brain dead, and listern to the match while picking thier noses with a pitchfork. where do these people come from 

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Did make me laugh. Just sounded typical of some of the callers who never go watch the games but call in with their expert analysis. He has been playing well for us but the last game i went to, Exeter, nearly every cross and corner ended in the keepers hands[/quote]

I never wish to insult fellow Norwich fans but some of theses who call in must be brain dead, and listern to the match while picking thier noses with a pitchfork. where do these people come from 

[/quote]

from the hessian backed seats in front of there wireless !  good job only norfolk people can listen! one yesterday was a total joke! took 10 minutes to get to his point which wasnt even football related!

ellow nayel, woss gorn orn up coeney nayel, what doo thee doo? My point is, ellow nayel, nice carmentry nayel, an that rob noomun, i jus dont know why evrybardy get off on is back, he''s juss brilliant an i love im! well done to all the boys nayel

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

from the hessian backed seats in front of there wireless !  good job only norfolk people can listen! one yesterday was a total joke! took 10 minutes to get to his point which wasnt even football related![/quote]Radio Norfolk might be broadcast from Norwich but can be heard much further afield. I''ve picked it up over 100 miles away so what people outside Norfolk make of it all is anybody''s guess.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

from the hessian backed seats in front of there wireless !  good job only norfolk people can listen! one yesterday was a total joke! took 10 minutes to get to his point which wasnt even football related![/quote]Radio Norfolk might be broadcast from Norwich but can be heard much further afield. I''ve picked it up over 100 miles away so what people outside Norfolk make of it all is anybody''s guess.[/quote]

They think that norfolk is a forward thinking and bubbling metropolis

[quote user="jammis"]I''m guessing canarycharge hasn''t heard of the internet.[/quote]Ummmmmmmmmm..............isn''t this an online forum?? [;)]