Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Oli Johnson!!!

Yet again came on as a substitute and played brilliantly!

His fantastic diguised pass put Chris Martin through to score [Y]

I reckon he could be a good signing, what does anyone else think?

Like most posters my intial response was "who''s he?", but I''ve been really impressed by him. Great change of pace and just seems to glide past defenders. I think he''s going to be a real asset.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Like most posters my intial response was "who''s he?", but I''ve been really impressed by him. Great change of pace and just seems to glide past defenders. I think he''s going to be a real asset.[/quote]

Very much like you in your hayday Beau.

Well the boots look similar[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Like most posters my intial response was "who''s he?", but I''ve been really impressed by him. Great change of pace and just seems to glide past defenders. I think he''s going to be a real asset.[/quote]

Very much like you in your hayday Beau.

Well the boots look similar[:D]

[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="RonDavies"]It was a sublime piece of skill! But can Wes and Oli by accomodated in the same side?
[/quote]Looking forward to seeing them play together next Saturday.

[quote user="Largey"]How on earth was he not making the Stockport side???[/quote]I have talked to my Stockport fan mate and he told me that he wasn''t in the side because his attitude.He thinks he is already Premiership material. Well I think PL has proven how to get the best out of players so far. I reckon  for what I have seen so far, a great acquisition...

Oli Johnson is a good player. He has a future!

The prize, he came to us for is Â£ 75.650, according to [url]http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/aktuell/GB3/2009/wechselwinter/2009/index.html[/url]

I believe, he is a million-pounds player

I think he''s quality. However, I still dont quite inderstand how he didnt play (or at least score) many at Stockport/Carlisle. Sorry cant remember who, but he scored once this season for them, and has already scored 1 and created 1 in 3 appearances off the bench. [Y] Keep it up Oli.