Sign in to follow this  
Darren Lamb

Someone's a bit jelous....

Jesus wept, I hope some of those comments are tongue in cheek? Are Leeds fans really that arrogant that they think Lambert includes them in all his team talks?Or are they getting a little bit worried about us catching them, and are clutching at any straws to make themselves feel better?

We''ve got Leeds rattled, thats all it is. Let them say what they like about Lambert, all their talk about Holt''s ban is turd too as any 24,000 City fans have just seen us win without him.

Nope, all I care about is how our lads do. The only time Leeds will be in my thoughts is when they''re at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why do so many of them use the ''C'' word? I think it shows so many Leeds fans are scum......[/quote]C word??? what as in Norwich will be CHAMPIONS[;)]

"Hopefully the next Prem casualty is not far away and this prick will fuck off..."

Nice back-handed compliment there. Insulting him, yet at the same time suggesting he''s a Premiership quality manager...nice one!

[quote user="Askounin"]Only Leeds could have a msg board called ''''we are the champions of europe'''' without actually winning the European cup. No wonder every other fan thinks Leeds fans are arrogant[/quote]Have leeds never won the european cup? LOL why call themselves that then? And all of their bloody signature things are of them winning, we are the best etc.

How many times can they call Lambert a "cnt" in one thread.

Obviously they see us as a real threat now and its getting to them.

I really dont see where they are coming from...Ive always been quite pleased with the way he conducts himself in interviews, and many times he has given the opposition credit.

I think they are hearing what they want to hear....the word bitter comes to mind.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]How many times can they call Lambert a "cnt" in one thread.

Obviously they see us as a real threat now and its getting to them.

I really dont see where they are coming from...Ive always been quite pleased with the way he conducts himself in interviews, and many times he has given the opposition credit.

I think they are hearing what they want to hear....the word bitter comes to mind.[/quote]Precisely [Y] I mean I think Grayson is doing a very good job there. And have absouloutly nothing against him.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Askounin"]Only Leeds could have a msg board called ''''we are the champions of europe'''' without actually winning the European cup. No wonder every other fan thinks Leeds fans are arrogant[/quote]Have leeds never won the european cup? LOL why call themselves that then? And all of their bloody signature things are of them winning, we are the best etc. [/quote]Naa, they got cheated out of a final against ACmilan or someone cause the ref was bent so they say,  haha

They are obviously still upset by Lamberts outrageous claim that we were the better side at Elland road and deserved to win the game. I wonder why? They don''t like it up ''em Mr Mainwaring, don''t panic! I have a mate here who supports Leeds and we watched that game together. He told me he was embarrased they won! They not all t*****s.

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Askounin"]Only Leeds could have a msg board called ''''we are the champions of europe'''' without actually winning the European cup. No wonder every other fan thinks Leeds fans are arrogant[/quote]Have leeds never won the european cup? LOL why call themselves that then? And all of their bloody signature things are of them winning, we are the best etc. [/quote]Naa, they got cheated out of a final against ACmilan or someone cause the ref was bent so they say,  haha[/quote]Haha [:)][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]They got relegated from the Premiership

becuase 38 referees were Man Utd fans............so they say!!![/quote]Made me laugh too [:)]To be fair, they probably are the best team in Europe at the moment.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why do so many of them use the ''C'' word? I think it shows so many Leeds fans are scum......[/quote] It pretty much sums up most Leeds fans mentality. Have been looking at this board for a few weeks now and the amount of derogatory comments about us is pathetic and goes beyond football banter.

WACCOE come from the 1975 European cup final against Bayern Munich, if you are interested there is highlights of it on youtube.