Well?

Not me, but i''ll keep adding...

I think DumbleDelia has the most.

See relatively recent congratulatory (and/or abusive) threads regarding the size of the illustrious and prolific DumbleDelia is Magic''s wad, and his only potential rival, the Great Dane-loving Ringmaster Mr Peter Raven (but even there he''s cheating because for him it''s both a job and a leisure activity).  The one is now past 2000 posts, the other over 1000. 

And you wondered what the A stood for in my log-on name!

Anorak 47

I think there are at least a couple more ahead of me - certainly gazzathegreat is & I think Susie b too - both far worthy than I.But you are right, DDiM is peerless in his pursuit of the accolade of poster supreme.OTBC

OTBC

Although I feel a teeny weeny bit sad in admitting it... It''d be me!  I DO have a life though!  I promise!  I''m followed by gazza, Zippers, Pete and the Wiz I think (not necassarily in that order.)  Apologies to anyone I missed out

There are about 30 posts just off Scroby Sands, with "HUGE" propellory type thingy''s attached to them!  And they go: "Round and round and round and round and round and round and round... etc, etc, etc! But only when it''s windy! (But not too windy, as they might pull Norfolk away from the rest of England)!

Some posts are very much like those "propellory type thingy''s". They go: "round and round and round and round"... etc, etc, etc, creating a little energy and ocassionally some spark, but they don''t go anywhere, some think they''re an eyesore, then the locals forget that they''re there, and choose to ignore them... 

"Never mind the quantity!"....          "Read the quality!"....

Who cares who the majority poster is/was/were? "Bring on the the ''NEWBIES''"! Variety is the spice of life, and familiarity breeds contempt"! Sorry, but I''m trying to be "syphillosicle" if you know what I mean?.... OTBC ;~) "wibble"!

I agree with you Mello - the more newbies the more views we get and so the better discussion - just cos I have more posts than the majority of fellow posters makes me no better than the virgin poster - its just I''ve been posting on this site for nearly 2 years now hence the post count.OTBC

i keep falling behind, then slowy catching up, the falling behind again.....

I reckon we should ban DD

only j/k, how would we live without ur posts dd???

Flicky Flecky, it''s not a "troll alert", more of an "Imp insinuation".

"Bring on the ''LURKERS'', as I bet they''re chomping on the ''bit'' to get involved in participating on this forum, without the fear of getting cold shouldered, mocked, ignored or wordly abused"! 

Although some would prefer to put the ''feelers'' out, before committing themselves. Which is what I did, before I put my stubby index finger to my keyboard and ventured onto this site...   

"ON THE TROLL CITY"!

Mello Yello, having read both of your messages on this thread, I find myself strongly agreeing with you on part of your message, recognizing your desire to be a little philosophical (I like that ), but strongly disagreeing with what you seem to conclude in your second message.

First of all, I could not agree with you more in that my preference would be for quality over quantity any day of the week. Further, I am totally on board with your support for new poster participation and fresh ideas. Where I think you lose the plot, however, is when you go on to say that there are others that are "chomping on the bit to get involved in participating on the forum, without the fear of getting cold shouldered, mocked, ignored or worldly abused". I am not quite sure what you mean by "worldly abused".

On the other points, if anyone, whether a new or seasoned poster, is afraid of getting the cold shoulder or being ignored on an internet message board while operating with anonymity, they have far bigger problems than what you appear to suggest. We are all "Newbies" at some point in various activities, whether it’s on this forum or in numerous other activities, but while newcomers on any front should be welcomed and encouraged, they should be afforded no more tolerance or allowance than anyone else. All should be treated equally, regardless of tenure. If you post quality you are more likely to get participative responses and comments, including disagreement with your point of view. If the content of a post is silly, however, not well thought out and spelled atrociously, there is a better chance of it being mocked or ignored. I cannot say, with certainty, that every participant on this message board applies that measure, but I certainly do. In conclusion, you improve quality by raising the bar, not lowering it.

I aim to get past the hundred mark by the end of the weekend

[quote]Mello Yello, having read both of your messages on this thread, I find myself strongly agreeing with you on part of your message, recognizing your desire to be a little philosophical (I like that ), bu...[/quote]

Hi YC !

Unusual for you to make a mistake, Mello Yellow actually said "wordly abused" not "worldly abused".

possibly he meant "wordily"   : I M V H O

Sorry for interference.

Thanks Jim. I must have been looking out of the right side of my glasses ( the weaker side ). It''s got me wondering about my post of a while back on "spelling", as the w and the y are in the right place but I wasn''t sure that either were "good" words.

i MuRst hIMpROoVE Mi SpElluN!

"Sorry" "Mr Yonkee" and "Galverston Jimmy", what I meant was wordy, (using too many words to say something, long winded, pompously etc). It''s just that I prefer word''play, as opposed to being word''-perfect.....

I will reiterate, that I still believe some people are reluctant to come on this site, and prefer to remain word''less because of the reasons I''ve stated above. I''m also fully aware from your history on this forum YC, that you''re a great exponent of ''thought process'' of which I concur with, but only when it''s called for in serious debate.

Unfortunately, not all contributor''s to this site are academic''s, intellectual''s or word''smiths. I myself, profess to being an individual who manages to "get by", preferring to express myself in a humorous and self-depreciating light. But then, I''m a moron.... 

A final note: I used to contribute on another football site, and there is a young man who frequently posts on said site, (some folk on here may be aware of who I''m on about). He was on occasion, ostracised  for his poor grammar, spelling and punctuation. A close friend of his then came on the site, explaining to the regular poster''s that his friend had learning difficulties, and a slight problem expressing himself, but thoroughly enjoyed the interaction with other supporters.    

Just worth a thought..... "Merry Christmas YC!"       

Anyway! Who has the most posts? ;~)