Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

In Ref to News of world,how do i ..

contact ncnally? want to tell him that story this morning really spoilt my mood/day as it probably did for thousands of fans and probably induced depression in some after the high of yesterday..so add the fans feelings to his libel mcnally

i agree  mate when i went to  support my sons match this afternoon some of the other dads took the piss about it and hurt my feelings causing me mental anguish  [:''(]

I''m sure he''d love to hear from you, I have his home phone number somewhere.........

[quote user="pennywise "]i agree  mate when i went to  support my sons match this afternoon some of the other dads took the piss about it and hurt my feelings causing me mental anguish  [:''(][/quote]Hi, I''m Nigel Smugly Slimeball from Solicitors Bastard, Bastard and partners solicitors.I''d like to represent you against the evil perpetrator that caused your anguish.

Also i might add the pink un to my anguise as having major problems gettin to load and reply! But seriously,after the up of yesterday,i rad that and was soooo low i cancelled ten pin bowling and just sat round being grumby thus affecting everyone else around me as well...Thankfully my mood has now been lifted due to mcnaly response,but im sure there are others out there who havent got access to the net and still believe we are in the proverbial brown stuff! .....SUE SUE SUE

[quote user="Barclaybred"]contact ncnally? want to tell him that story this morning really spoilt my mood/day as it probably did for thousands of fans and probably induced depression in some after the high of yesterday..so add the fans feelings to his libel mcnally[/quote]

What about me, I recieved a phone call while I was standing in the middle of a heard of horses, my reacion caused a stampede, I was very close to being crushed it almost caused an heart attack 

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]contact ncnally? want to tell him that story this morning really spoilt my mood/day as it probably did for thousands of fans and probably induced depression in some after the high of yesterday..so add the fans feelings to his libel mcnally[/quote]

What about me, I recieved a phone call while I was standing in the middle of a heard of horses, my reacion caused a stampede, I was very close to being crushed it almost caused an heart attack 

[/quote]

see it also effected my spelling, meant, herd 

Actually I would also like to sue the NOTW well my Cat doesAs he has a sore arse after I read the articalI purchased that paper this morning out of interest and felt shocked and ripped off, I kicked the Cat fell out with the wife and slit my wristsso here I am at home with No Wife, Bandages on my wrists and a cat that limps and won''t sit on my lap anymore.

[quote user="Hit Squad"]so here I am at home with No Wife, Bandages on my wrists and a cat that limps and won''t sit on my lap anymore.[/quote]That should be the least of your worries.  With no wife and both wrists bandaged, you''ll have balls like watermelons.

What about my womans angu,anguish, ang...stress!, she looks forward to her afternoon delight,but because of my depression,littl,sorry BIG jimmy just couldnt rise to the occasion!

Ps for the pink un clean up brigade, her afternoon delight is angel delight,and jimmy is a pet name for the whisk :)