Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

a great iro(o)n(e)y

Not Norwich related as such but how ironic is it that Everton sold Rooney - the so called wonder kid- and then shot up the league?! He leaves for a supposedly better club but is now behind his old team mates in the league. And now Everton have cash to spend as well.

Just shows that money isn''t everything- something worth considering come January. The Greeks proved it too in the Euro cup AND

BOTH EVERTON AND GREECE PLAY 4-5-1 -AS WE DID V. BOLTON

Stick with it Worthy- it works for the smaller fry

4-5-1 could be the answer against Chelsea. We are going to have to stifle the midfield, however I fear we will be overwhelmed by Chelsea''s power and pace.

I like being the underdog though, we have nothing to lose, Bolton drew with them, we beat Bolton so it should be easy!! (Ahem).   Once more into the breach dear friends.....

No choice but 4-5-1 for Chelsea.

Me

I''d play last week''s team but swap Svenson for MacKenzie.

Matty played really well last week, but that was against Bolton - this week its Chelsea. Last week we were the attacking team and Matty''s hold up play was perfect. Not to mention his strikes.

Different ball game this week. For me, Leon''s willingness and energy will see him tracking back more to help a hard pressed midfield. And he''s able to break quickly and generally be a nuisance. OK his final shot is often lacking, but one of these days...... 

You can''t drop a striker who scored two goals in his last game, what kind of motivation is that?

I find myself agreeing with ama again.  How could NW justify calling Matty into the office to tell him he was dropped? 

"Well done Matt, you scored twice last week, didn''t miss any other good chances, held the ball up well, passed the ball well and scored the goals which won the game.......... by the way your dropped but well done!

same as against bolten

BUT

Mckenzie and crow on bench instead of jarvis and someone else.

It has to be an unchanged formation and I expect worthy to stick with same starting 11 although I still have my concerns about the defence.

OTBC 

[quote]Not Norwich related as such but how ironic is it that Everton sold Rooney - the so called wonder kid- and then shot up the league?! He leaves for a supposedly better club but is now behind his old tea...[/quote]

Agree totally ! ........  if a formation brings results  you just have to stick with it !             also , against Chelsea , I would bring Hux into the centre front !  ........ its got to be  attack right from the start ..... defending deep will  play right into their hands [ or feet ! ] .

As you say vicar , money isn`t everything  [ unless you have a dodgy russian  sponser ... ]...and what will 1.2 million get us  in todays  scenerio ? ....... probably a reject  !!