Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Askou and Holt

Holt yea. Askou prob not..

I still thnk we will struggle with out Holt. We haven''t really noticed loseing Askou. Docherty and Nelson have formed a good partnership. Nelson improves every game. I think whitbread is will be kept out untill injury or suspension to either Doc or Nelson.

I agree with that, Holt is instrumental for us, his goals this season speak for themselves.As for Askou, I''m sure he''ll be back in the team, but he will have to win his place, as will Whitbread, with Nelson doing well at the moment.

Its an intresting point. If we got say 7 points and Oli did well and got the odd goal. Surely it would go against Lambert''s philosphy to allow Holt to walk back into the team. Dont get me wrong Holt for me is the player of the season thus far but I like the idea at the moment that if you play well you keep the shirt. Competition can only be a good thing. It shows the manager doesnt have favourites like some have.......

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]i think we should sign Drogba on loan tbh.[/quote]Nah man, hes at the Africa Cup. Anelka it is then!