Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

Negatives from yesterday .

Obviously Holts red card for an idiotic lunge.

Also Adam drury for missing two easy chances that it looked easy to score. I had  £5 on him to score first goal at 50-1 !!!!!

holts red is bad for us, but he knew what he was doing, and for him to be the team captain and set examples like that is terrible!

the adam drury negative was only negative for you [;)]

[quote user="braintree canary"]

Also Adam drury for missing two easy chances that it looked easy to score. I had  £5 on him to score first goal at 50-1 !!!!!

[/quote]Have you seen game on the FL show?Looked more like two fantastic saves to me.

[quote user="braintree canary"]

[/quote]

On the subject of Drury''s first header which was tipped over the bar, I wonder how many others sitting in the Barclay , like me, wasn''t aware that it was him until they saw the highlights last night?, What was he doing that far a field in the first half?!

Their Keeper was quality yesterday, we''d have been home and dry before Holt''s red were it not for him.

[quote user="Lambo"]Their Keeper was quality yesterday, we''d have been home and dry before Holt''s red were it not for him.[/quote]

and holt would not then have got sent off, because he would not have got so worked up!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Their Keeper was quality yesterday, we''d have been home and dry before Holt''s red were it not for him.[/quote]

and holt would not then have got sent off, because he would not have got so worked up!

[/quote]Yeah! Lets blame their keeper. [;)]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="braintree canary"]

[/quote]

On the subject of Drury''s first header which was tipped over the bar, I wonder how many others sitting in the Barclay , like me, wasn''t aware that it was him until they saw the highlights last night?, What was he doing that far a field in the first half?!

[/quote]

must admit i thought it was nelson [:D]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="braintree canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

On Radio Norfolk, Neil Adams reckoned Drury''s been getting stick from his teammates because he hasn''t scored a goal since 2005 . . . in his post-match summary he said "Drury''s been in areas of the pitch he never knew existed!" [:)]

WHAT?

Drury was extremely unlucky, he is a LB, has only ever scored about 4 goals, and both of those chances he did as best he could....

talking of their keeper - I thought he was excellent, and pulled off some top class saves.

Reading the posts on their site, they really rate him (the pole in goal).

Does anyone know anything about him - is he worth a punt as we can''t keep Forster?

[quote user="65Vintage"]talking of their keeper - I thought he was excellent, and pulled off some top class saves. Reading the posts on their site, they really rate him (the pole in goal). Does anyone know anything about him - is he worth a punt as we can''t keep Forster?[/quote]

Back on topic, obviously the negative is that we loose Holt for a few games but the positives are that:

1) He gets a rest because he is probably the most used player this season

2) It lets Magic start a game and we can see what he can do for 90 minutes rather than 15.

3) I bet McDonald is chomping at the bit to play some part in this campaign and I would like to think he really want''s to stake a claim. Even if off the bench.

4) Mrs Holt gets the Holt treatment on a Saturday afternoon, rather than are fixture rivals.

For your info, brentford keeper is on loan from arsenal.

I think we have more chance of signing Fraser, and whilst a loan deal could be an option, he''s only a bit older (if at all) than rudd so I''d rather we used rudd.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]WHAT?

Drury was extremely unlucky, he is a LB, has only ever scored about 4 goals, and both of those chances he did as best he could....[/quote]He''s more proflic than [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherno_Samba[/url]