Sign in to follow this  
Jin

Canaries supporter behind Football League Show on Saturday night?

I''ve thinking more and more that someone involved in the Football League weekly is a Canaries fan (maybe the producer or a presenter?)Maybe it''s just the fact that we''re doing so well, but there is always a pretty strong focus on our team. The City badge is placed in a perfect position behind the main presenter when the show comes on and always seems most prominent (could just be that the colour stands out, but it''s still very central and prominently placed) They also usually show all the Championship games before any League One games, but when we played Colchester last week they showed us first before going to all the Championship games and then back to League One. Again, it could just be that it was a big match with a lot of build-up beforehand, but they did show a lot of the game and had some good pre-match stuff too..That can all be explained I guess, BUT at christmas they had a little xmas tree near the front of the studio and whilst the camera panned from the tree to the presenter I noticed a city keychain or something on the tree. I rewound (sky plus) and saw that it was in fact a little Norwich City shirt hanging from the tree. It was also the only football related thing on the tree. Everything else was xmas related (baubles etc)..So anyway, long story short, I''ve been thinking for a while that somebody behind the show must support City too. Anyone else noticed it? May have missed a previous thread about it, but just wanted to share my thoughts (pointless as they are!) Hopefully we''ll keep winning and they''ll show more and more of us as I live in York and it''s the only time I get to see the boys play!OTBC

[quote user="Jin"]I''ve thinking more and more that someone involved in the Football League weekly is a Canaries fan (maybe the producer or a presenter?)Maybe it''s just the fact that we''re doing so well, but there is always a pretty strong focus on our team. The City badge is placed in a perfect position behind the main presenter when the show comes on and always seems most prominent (could just be that the colour stands out, but it''s still very central and prominently placed) They also usually show all the Championship games before any League One games, but when we played Colchester last week they showed us first before going to all the Championship games and then back to League One. Again, it could just be that it was a big match with a lot of build-up beforehand, but they did show a lot of the game and had some good pre-match stuff too..That can all be explained I guess, BUT at christmas they had a little xmas tree near the front of the studio and whilst the camera panned from the tree to the presenter I noticed a city keychain or something on the tree. I rewound (sky plus) and saw that it was in fact a little Norwich City shirt hanging from the tree. It was also the only football related thing on the tree. Everything else was xmas related (baubles etc)..So anyway, long story short, I''ve been thinking for a while that somebody behind the show must support City too. Anyone else noticed it? May have missed a previous thread about it, but just wanted to share my thoughts (pointless as they are!) Hopefully we''ll keep winning and they''ll show more and more of us as I live in York and it''s the only time I get to see the boys play!OTBC[/quote]

There are a few norwich fans about believe it or not! i think your detective work could be right!