Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Enjoy it whilst it lasts! Unless the man has his way.

Enjoy what? Being one of the ''big boys'' in the TD - because we won''t be next year SD.

Unless, of course, McNally has his way. Then the SD will only be a whistlestop on the way to the FD, that expanded stadium and football nirvana.

I think that all of us so inclined should offer up a quiet prayer for the man. Others can wish him good luck and bust a gut cheering.

Happier days indeed.

One love.

OTBC

Just wonderful to have a chairman, CE and manager that know what they are doing. In fairness to the Stowmarket two, whatever the motives for doing so, they appear to have got it right with the appointment of the first two.   

I was talking to a Fulham fan last night who was explaining how most Fulham fans were very happy to see the back of McNally, as it was at his behest that Sanchez was made manager.

Oh do get a life! Where is there anything negative in my post? Unless, of course, giving the trout and hubby credit for something gets up your nose.  

[quote user="crafty canary"]Oh do get a life! Where is there anything negative in my post? Unless, of course, giving the trout and hubby credit for something gets up your nose.  [/quote]

I''ll get a life if you get a brain...

I was talking about the OP not you.

I''ve enjoyed the SD, but the FD is the place to be. I think we''ll be alright in the FD, but the SD is a much weaker league than the FD, SD being made up of lesser teams. will it be SD, FD, PD? Let''s hope it isn''t SD, FD, SD, FD, SD, FD, SD.....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Enjoy what? Being one of the ''big boys'' in the TD - because we won''t be next year SD.

Unless, of course, McNally has his way. Then the SD will only be a whistlestop on the way to the FD, that expanded stadium and football nirvana.

I think that all of us so inclined should offer up a quiet prayer for the man. Others can wish him good luck and bust a gut cheering.

Happier days indeed.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]in the nicest possible way.....f c u k  off!!!!!!   WE R TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE R TOP OF THE LEAGUE

[quote user="Allez17"]I was talking to a Fulham fan last night who was explaining how most Fulham fans were very happy to see the back of McNally, as it was at his behest that Sanchez was made manager.
[/quote]

That statement is NOT correct re McNally & Sanchez.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Happier days indeed.

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]in the nicest possible way.....f c u k  off!!!!!!   WE R TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE R TOP OF THE LEAGUE[/quote]

I''ll second that ctid.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]Evoprick[/quote]love you avatar...pi$$ing myself[/quote]

Surreal and scary, don''t think it''s ok for kids to see that, it will scar them for life.

Alright lads chill out!....

The post can be viewed as positive as well as negative. Still, either way it''s an opinion. We''ve all got the right to one......

[quote user="Captain Holt"]Alright lads chill out!.... The post can be viewed as positive as well as negative. Still, either way it''s an opinion. We''ve all got the right to one......[/quote]i do agree, but when we go top and are doing so well...WHY THE DOOM AND GLOOM[:|]

It''s the same old drivel though Captain Holt - everything good comes from McNally, everything bad comes from Delia - playschool level divide and conquer nonsense of the worst order.Everything is working right now, because everyone is working as a team.  From top to bottom.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Blah x 3 I agree with what you say however as a Norwich fan of many years a small part of me cannot help thinking that the wheels are going to come off......[/quote]That''s just your experience showing.  But for now we have hope [:)]They shouldn''t come off this season.  Maybe next if Lambert gets offers, but why not enjoy now for what it is ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Blah x 3 I agree with what you say however as a Norwich fan of many years a small part of me cannot help thinking that the wheels are going to come off......[/quote]

That''s just your experience showing.  But for now we have hope [:)]

They shouldn''t come off this season.  Maybe next if Lambert gets offers, but why not enjoy now for what it is ?
[/quote]

Exactly.

As I said - ''Enjoy it whilst it lasts''.

I am.

And hoping that ''the man has his way'' so we can all enjoy it even longer.

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It''s the same old drivel though Captain Holt - everything good comes from McNally, everything bad comes from Delia - playschool level divide and conquer nonsense of the worst order.

Everything is working right now, because everyone is working as a team.  From top to bottom.
[/quote]

Maybe so...

But, with Mr Bowkett suggesting that the sale of the stadium is an option.....and Delia stating that it isn''t.....are there 2 different teams?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="crafty canary"]Oh do get a life! Where is there anything negative in my post? Unless, of course, giving the trout and hubby credit for something gets up your nose.  [/quote]

I''ll get a life if you get a brain...

I was talking about the OP not you.

[/quote]

Fair enough but why not use the original quote so it''s clear whose post you are responding too?

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

what the hell does TD, SD, and FD mean?

why not 3rd, 2nd, 1st?

[/quote]

It takes less time to type.

That''s very important in this fast paced world in which we live, I''m told.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Colchester Canary"]what the hell does TD, SD, and FD mean? why not 3rd, 2nd, 1st?[/quote]

That''s very important in this fast paced world in which we live, I''m told.[/quote]Ah right, that was Bly''s attempt at text-speak.

Poor chap doesn''t appear to have grasped that anymore than he has footballing matters.

wud u lyk me 2 help u m8? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Colchester Canary"]what the hell does TD, SD, and FD mean? why not 3rd, 2nd, 1st?[/quote]

That''s very important in this fast paced world in which we live, I''m told.[/quote]Ah right, that was Bly''s attempt at text-speak.

Poor chap doesn''t appear to have grasped that.

wud u lyk me 2 help u m8, 4 oim x v brgt u no?  [:^)]

[/quote]

My, my, aren''t you a clever one Lappy. Indeed.

Representing that cluster tonight are you?

Better have your Horlicks and tuck in now.

OTBC