Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

i never knew this happend

Lol, had kinda heard of it, but first time I have seen the article.Theres jokes in this I tell ye.

I know people said recently he needed a kick up the backside, but that''s maybe a bit too far

To the tube of Bon Jovi''s "You give love a bad name"...

Shot in the arse, still runs the same, Otsemobor''s a strange name

From the long journey back from Plymouth I believe!

That explains his reluctancy to go into the opposition''s half, after all that''s where all the shooting happens

Was in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago and got chatting to a LFC fan about football. He grew up on the same street as Osto and played football with him.Apparently Liverpool were really into Osto and had high hopes for his future with the club. But Osto was in with a bad crowd and lived on the outskirts of Liverpool. He said that LFC offered to put him up in a nice flat near the training ground etc. But Osto wasn''t interested as he didn''t want to be far from his mum. As his dad works away most the year.Just a bit of useless info :D

funny  thing is  when I was  reading the article as  it said that otsemobor was  shot  in the backside  the  article   then  said  this  during the  storyline""Between 80,000 and 100,000 people come out in Liverpool and more than 90% of them would have no idea anything had happened."mmmm   read  into that what you will but  anytime Norwich  play liverpool  I am going to be speaking  in a  deep manly  voice  LOL