Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Drury trying to score

Is it just me or does it seem like Drury has been in the thick of things on the attacking side of the ball lately also. I think the club is trying to get him to end his duck. I remember a great save in the Colchester game I believe it was and in yesterdays game he had a couple of chances but well saved. If Doc''s can have 6 goals Drury wants 1 :)

He, like all the squad, has been on good form. He deserves a goal. He has come so close in the last 3 or 4 games, it will come eventually I''m sure!

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Drury to get 2 hatricks vs wallsall ![/quote]As much as I love the guy, thats right up there with my 24-nil prediction for Brentford!

[quote user="NCFC-47"]You werent that far off tbh morty only 23 ! [;)][/quote]Blimey, maybe I am a football prediction genius after all then!![;)]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]You have hard competition with bexley & he amazing brave prediction that we will only lose away To Huddersfield & Charlton  for rest of season [:P][/quote]I don''t have a clue what will happen.I used to eagerly await the new seasons fixtures being announced and going through the list going "win that, win that, draw, win, win, easy win"Then realised I was dogwipe at predicting, so gave up.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NCFC-47"]You have hard competition with bexley & he amazing brave prediction that we will only lose away To Huddersfield & Charlton  for rest of season [:P][/quote]I don''t have a clue what will happen.I used to eagerly await the new seasons fixtures being announced and going through the list going "win that, win that, draw, win, win, easy win"Then realised I was dogwipe at predicting, so gave up.[/quote]Hahaa same then we end up doing the total oppisite typical Norwich style though we are to unpredictable but its football & i love it haha [y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NCFC-47"]You have hard competition with bexley & he amazing brave prediction that we will only lose away To Huddersfield & Charlton  for rest of season [:P][/quote]I don''t have a clue what will happen.I used to eagerly await the new seasons fixtures being announced and going through the list going "win that, win that, draw, win, win, easy win"Then realised I was dogwipe at predicting, so gave up.[/quote]Hahaa same then we end up doing the total oppisite typical Norwich style though we are to unpredictable but its football & i love it haha [y]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="morty"][quote user="NCFC-47"]You have hard competition with bexley & he amazing brave prediction that we will only lose away To Huddersfield & Charlton  for rest of season [:P][/quote]I don''t have a clue what will happen.I used to eagerly await the new seasons fixtures being announced and going through the list going "win that, win that, draw, win, win, easy win"Then realised I was dogwipe at predicting, so gave up.[/quote]Hahaa same then we end up doing the total oppisite typical Norwich style though we are to unpredictable but its football & i love it haha [y][/quote]It is worth every single nil-nil on a wet Tuesday night, the incredible lows of being relegated (again) the friends laughing in your face because our drunken majority shareholder was looking for the 12th man ( I love her btw) the feeling like you have been punched right in the heart because yet another great player has moved on, just to feel like I felt when that goal went in on Saturday.[:)]

With the formation we play and the fact that a lot of teams sit back against especially at Carrow Road, the full backs are required to get forward and provide attacking width to our play. Drury has been doing this very well and therefore he is finding himself in goalscoring positions.One of my few complaints about the current teams is that Russel Martin doesn''t seem as comfortable doing this on the other side, but he is far better defender than Semmy so it is still an upgrade at right back.

I thought Russell Martin was superb at getting forward in the first half versus Brentford. He got into some great space and made some lovely passes into the forwards.