What do you all think?My GENUINE prediction is 5 - 0 I know this is very defeatist, but they are so good I just think we''re going to get properly turned over for the first time this season.Sorry....

Errrm, I think Charlton turned us over properly.Anyway, despite having put a few bob on a 0-0 draw, I sadly think that the blue bumbags will do us 3-0.

Just out of interest, how many people have actually put a bet on the game? It''s not often you get odds of 15-1 on a team to win (or 6-1 on a draw) - surely worth a couple of quidlets, especially if any of you geniuinely think we''ll win.

[quote]3/4-0 loss. I guarantee we won''t score[/quote]

Look at your signature man! Oh the irony...

From my point of view, a draw would be a good result, obviously, but if you think we''ve no chance of scoring whatsoever I think you underestimate our blossoming premiership squad (despite injuries)

Wait and see.....

My heart says 0-0.

My head says 3-0.

[quote]Just out of interest, how many people have actually put a bet on the game? It''s not often you get odds of 15-1 on a team to win (or 6-1 on a draw) - surely worth a couple of quidlets, especially if an...[/quote]

£10 on 2-2 draw @ 28/1

£10 on 2-3 away win @100/1

when we win please send all begging letters to nolegsinrio.com