Sign in to follow this  
ca

News of the World article about us tomorrow

Blimey Cam! That''s a lot of questions in one go! I don''t think you''d better come to one of my quizzes because I ask them one at a time[;)]

Do you remember that I asked you one once? Who was the first English team to win a domestic trophy on penalties? Can you remember it this time[:^)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Not surprising to see yet another post from The Tilster trying to pick a fight with Cam. I bet every other one of his posts is one like that. Then there''s his fixation with LQ. Just leaves enough time for a bit of hindsight at nutty and there he is in a nutshell[;)]

[/quote]

Go away Nutty nobody has mentioned Worthy on this thread..................yet!!!!!!!!

Cam sets himself up time and again with tales from Fantasy Island and you know it Nutty.

Explain this fixation with LQ.Dramatic words from you yet again,she appeared the other day for the first time in months and someone asks a question about her involvement and i answered as she did not and suddenly it is a fixation.Maybe you should have used your favourite word"witch hunt" instead of fixation.

[/quote]

Here is one for you Mr T.  What is the name of Mr Murdoch''s company that pays contributors?

What is the email address of same?

Which national newspaper is the only one left that pays by cheque rather than BAC?  Which is the only group who pays fortnightly rather than monthly or a month in arrears?

Which people were in charge of the following News Desk''s last Saturday?  You just have to fill in the blanks.

People: D who?

News of the World: J Who?

Sunday Times: N Who?

Sunday Telegraph B Who?

Sunday Mirror N Who?

Mail on Sunday D Who?

Daily Star Sunday M Who?

Final initials will do.  If you can''t do those I''m afraid I have to write you (and Mel) off as complete and total Rodney you plonker (s)

Over to you dear.

[:|]

[/quote]

If anybody has any ideas what the hell that post is all about answers on a postcard please.

Anyway Cam just remember what happened last time you dragged Mel Lacey into a thread!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Nutty Nigel, was it the Watney Cup final, about 1971 or 1972? I think Hull won it? Beat Man Utd??[/quote]

Was the Watney Cup but it was little colly who beat WBA on pens in the final. I think Man Utd beat Hull on pens the previous season in the semi''s in what could well have been the first domestic game decided on penalties.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Nutty Nigel, was it the Watney Cup final, about 1971 or 1972? I think Hull won it? Beat Man Utd??[/quote]

Was the Watney Cup but it was little colly who beat WBA on pens in the final. I think Man Utd beat Hull on pens the previous season in the semi''s in what could well have been the first domestic game decided on penalties.

[/quote]

1972 Bristol Rovers won it so must be 1971 you are thinking of Nutty

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

1972 Bristol Rovers won it so must be 1971 you are thinking of Nutty

[/quote]

Could be. The Watney Cup was played in the middle of summer so was probably classed as the next season. July ''71 was probably 71-72 season. It was only a pre-season tournament but I remember it really caught the imagination of the fans. I think that''s because it was live on TV and the only live domestic football we had up ''til then was the Cup Final. I remember they all so experimented with the offside rule having a line across the pitch at 18 yards.