Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Looks like the away side had a man sent off in the 34th minute and Gala missed a penalty! Still looks done and dusted. Two to go!

Full time now. Two more to go.This is the fourth or fifth time I''ve done this but I''ve never been this nervous before. Probably because I''ve never been this close to getting six out of six [:$]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Full time now. Two more to go.

This is the fourth or fifth time I''ve done this but I''ve never been this nervous before. Probably because I''ve never been this close to getting six out of six [:$]
[/quote]

It is nerve racking, I''ve got everything crossed[Y]

Good stuff Shack. This is what the free bet is all about. We started at 3pm yesterday afternoon and we''re still in the hunt at 7:30 this evening. It''s great excitement so come on Ivory Coast and Real Madrid[Y]

Well Real have just kicked off and I''m paying close attention to this match.

Davo

Madrid have just kicked off. Apparently Malaga are so short they''ve had to call up several youthteam players just to make up the numbers.Never though I''d see the day when I was willing Christiano Ronaldo or Didier Drogba to score!

Question is, as the Ivory coast match is a quarter final is it only the score after 90 mins that counts?

Sorry but I''m not a betting man so wouldn''t know these things.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]Question is, as the Ivory coast match is a quarter final is it only the score after 90 mins that counts?

Sorry but I''m not a betting man so wouldn''t know these things.

Davo[/quote]I think most bets are for the win on 90 minutes.  Come on Ivory Coast.

I''m pretty sure it''ll be the 90 minute score that counts. I''m willing Ivory Coast to score. I have to go back to work now so good luck Shack and all you PUPs.