Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Right, I''ve had a look at all of the picks and I''ve picked the six that stood out for me. Apologies to those whose picks I''ve ignored but thanks to all PUPs for giving me a decent choice. The last pick is my own for the purposes of the PUPs League Championship and is in there mainly due to the fact that of the six ACN games I''ve seen so far two of them involved Algeria. And they were bloody awful in both of them.Aston Villa vs Brighton - HOME WINReal Madrid vs Malaga - HOME WINNorwich vs Brentford - HOME WINGalatasaray vs Gaziantepspor - HOME WINManchester United vs Hull - HOME WINIvory Coast vs Algeria - IVORY COAST TO WIN

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Right, I''ve had a look at all of the picks and I''ve picked the six that stood out for me. Apologies to those whose picks I''ve ignored but thanks to all PUPs for giving me a decent choice. The last pick is my own for the purposes of the PUPs League Championship and is in there mainly due to the fact that of the six ACN games I''ve seen so far two of them involved Algeria. And they were bloody awful in both of them.

Aston Villa vs Brighton - HOME WIN
Real Madrid vs Malaga - HOME WIN
Norwich vs Brentford - HOME WIN
Galatasaray vs Gaziantepspor - HOME WIN
Manchester United vs Hull - HOME WIN
Ivory Coast vs Algeria - IVORY COAST TO WIN

[/quote]

Look good to me[Y] It will be a great weekend if we''re left celebrating Norwich being top of the league and a win for the Academy

Yes Brendan, these look like a winner to me too. Thanks Shack and well done for finding these six while under pressure. I will get them to Billy in the morning and then post the odds on here. But at first glance they look to have a surprisingly good return for the six "good things" they appear to be.

BTW, did anyone else notice Jelly "The Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Tot earlier in the thread[:^)]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Shack Attack and Billy Dixon we have...

1/4 Aston Villa (NYC, Norwich, Beaus, Angel, Pete, Norfolkch, Jellytot, Bump, Hughesy, Berks)
1/5 Real Madrid (Fone, Tilly, Muddy, Scooby)
4/9 Norwich (NBS, Gpele, LegIwan, Dion, Brendan)
1/3 Galatasaray (Inchy)
1/6 Man United (Yankee, Sid, Star, Mister, Obiwan, GMF, Sparkos)
4/6 Ivory Coast (Shack)

Which will win for the Academy £46.17p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £36.06. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Shack. These really are excellent picks with a good potential return. Now all we need is that little bit of luck that‘s deserted us for a while.

So now it’s "game on" Villa, Norwich and Man United all get us under way this afternoon and hopefully we will be top of the league over night and can celebrate a free bet victory when the other three games are played on Sunday evening.

Good luck everyone [:)]

Sorry for being late, just started a new job and haven''t got to t he stage where I spend an hour on a Wednesday or Thursday looking through the form guide.

I pick a Fulham Win.

Davo

BUMPWhy isn''t this stickied anymore?Just had a look at the fixtures for today and we''ve got Galatasaray at 5.00 (anyone know where we can keep up with the score for that one?), Ivory Coast at 7.30 (live on Eurosport) and Real Madrid at 8.00 (I''m guessing this is live on Sky Sports?). Here''s hoping we''ve still got something to play for at 9.30 tonight [:D]

Morning Shack...

We can check out the Galatasaray score here , Ivory Coast is here and Real Madrid here

(Just a little trick Fernando and Graham taught me a couple of days ago)

I hope to be adding your name to the line of fame when I get home tonight[Y]

Looking good so far. Looks like it could be a fun evening switching between the games on TV.

Davo

Sorry to be a killjoy everyone, but the Free Bet should have taught us not to count our chickens just yet... I will however be cheering the teams on tonight and hope for a Billy Dixon payday tomorrow.

Getting concerned about the Galatasaray match. They are going into the second half scoreless on a snowy, cold day. Didn''t look like either team were close to goal in the first half. We shall see. If we get by this one then I think there''s a real good shot for victory.

Weather is pretty bad at the Turkish match now. They had to temporarily stop the game and have attendants come on the field to clear the snow so the lines were visible. A little more than 15 minutes to go. We need a goal.