Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

The Leeds Squad.

[quote user="CDMullins"]The original poster is talking complete crap,

Crowe is better than R.Martin.

Kylkenny and Kisnorbo are different class that this level.

Kylkenny didnt look out of place against spurs.

Beckford wjilst hugly frustrating to watch as a footballer somehow consistantly bags.

Leeds have it a blip, in the league but proved against United and Spurs ehat they are really capable of.

OTBC[/quote]Why don''t you stick your tongue right down the back of Leeds'' pants?They are going to look pretty fucking stupid if their little cup adventures cost them getting out of this league!

Beckford has consistently scored at this level for 3 seasons now. Why is that? Because the mighty Leeds have been in division 3 for 3 years.. However, this and the constant self promotion by JB and his agent have propelled him into the spotlight. Let''s see how well he''s doing when he is playing week in, week out in the Premier League because as we all know, much better players than him have failed to make the step up.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Or why dont you grow up and accept whilst we are doing well, Leeds really do have a good side![/quote]Oh sorry, isn''t anyone allowed a different opinion to you?Yes, they have some good players.But I detest them for their arrogant fans.[:)]

spainboy - hope u win the cup mate, scoring equalisers in the 96th minute of every original game. don''t think your ("average") squad will be able to cope. it already looks like the draw of the cup is playing on your players minds, looking at current form. couldn''t give a toss if we win the league, just want to be in the championship next year. however you really are quite a sad man. very few players from either side are good enough for the premiership hence why THEY ARE PLAYING IN LEAGUE 1. and of the few that after a transitional period, could cut it in the PL, beckford ain''t one of them.a poor mans andy (sorry andrew) cole. and don''t get me started on him

You cant hate them more than I do, i live there and spent 3 years at there academy, and work with their arrogant fans!!

You have the same opinion as me,

Leeds have some good players,

The original poster says they dont!!

[quote user="CDMullins"]You cant hate them more than I do, i live there and spent 3 years at there academy, and work with their arrogant fans!!

You have the same opinion as me,

Leeds have some good players,

The original poster says they dont!![/quote]The way I read it he does admit they have some good players.

You might want to read it again, it says they have 3 good players, the rest are average.

Kylkenny better than Lappin, it makes me laugh, Its not just NCFC fans, all football fans get so blinkered when their side is doing well, or badly for that matter!

[quote user="CDMullins"]You might want to read it again, it says they have 3 good players, the rest are average.

Kylkenny better than Lappin, it makes me laugh, Its not just NCFC fans, all football fans get so blinkered when their side is doing well, or badly for that matter![/quote]Yes but you said that his opinion was they had no good players, where he names three that he considers good.And his opinion is what it is, as is yours. Neither is more right or wrong, thats the thing with a personal opinion, it is personal to you.I personally also think Leeds have a lot of average players, which is why they have been in league 1 for 3 years.I also consider some of our players average too.

Beckford scored against Liverpool this season, not given by a foul that in the box.

Beckford then scored at the stretford end

Beckford scored 2 goals against Spurs.

3 top Prem teams, 3 allowed goals and one disallowed goals for Beckford.

Beckford is good enough for the Prem and someone will take a chance on him in the summer.

Ill guarantee Beckford will be in one league higher than Holt next season. I dont expect Leeds to keep him.

[quote user="spainboy"]Beckford scored against Liverpool this season, not given by a foul that in the box.

Beckford is good enough for the Prem and someone will take a chance on him in the summer.

Ill guarantee Beckford will be in one league higher than Holt next season. I dont expect Leeds to keep him.[/quote]We don''t care, do one.[:)]

[quote user="CDMullins"]True, Though I believe his opinions would be very difficult had he not support City. Very very different![/quote]Yes but you can only make comparisons with what you know well.It would be pointless comparing the abilities of Leeds players with, say, Charlton if you knew little about their players.Football fans, by design, are biased.For a lesson on how to be overly so see the cock end that keeps coming back here like a bad smell.

[quote user="spainboy"]Beckford scored against Liverpool this season, not given by a foul that in the box.

Ill guarantee Beckford will be in one league higher than Holt next season. I dont expect Leeds to keep him.[/quote]He has a terrible first touch and that alone will kill him if he gets to the Prem. How many teams can afford to accommodate a player who will only contribute finishing around the box? Hardly any top team plays like this any more.

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="spainboy"]Beckford scored against Liverpool this season, not given by a foul that in the box.

Ill guarantee Beckford will be in one league higher than Holt next season. I dont expect Leeds to keep him.[/quote]He has a terrible first touch and that alone will kill him if he gets to the Prem. How many teams can afford to accommodate a player who will only contribute finishing around the box? Hardly any top team plays like this any more.[/quote]Ah but it makes sense in Painboy''s head.

Have you actually thought about team chemistry.???? Look at Spurs when Ramos had them. The quality in that squad and couldn''t buy a win. Team chemistry and a good manager goes a long way.

You can make comparisons with your players Vs ours all day long.

Beckford is good at this level granted, but Jason Scotland and Michael Chopra are far better than him and look how they coped with REGULAR premiership games, not just a couple of cup ties.

Someone else can deal with this muppet, I give up.Care in the community has a fucking lot to answer for.

[quote user="spainboy"]...and please don''t start making new comments now about Lambert Vs Grayson. It''s pathetic!!![/quote]Yeah imagine if you had Lambo.. you''d have not dropped a point [;)]

[quote user="spainboy"]...and please don''t start making new comments now about Lambert Vs Grayson. It''s pathetic!!![/quote]Go and look at Waccoe, and see what your moron fans are saying there.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Beckford is good at this level granted, but Jason Scotland and Michael Chopra are far better than him and look how they coped with REGULAR premiership games, not just a couple of cup ties.[/quote]

Beckford has pace and is certainly faster than Scotland. Premiership needs strikers with natural pace and a natural goalscorer. This is why Scotland gets found out in the prem because of fast defenders. Beckford has proved now he can score and match anyone''s defender pace in that league. He left Wes Brown for dead remember. (or is Holt faster...yawn)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5EOEQtLA0k

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Beckford is good at this level granted, but Jason Scotland and Michael Chopra are far better than him and look how they coped with REGULAR premiership games, not just a couple of cup ties.[/quote]

Beckford has pace and is certainly faster than Scotland. Premiership needs strikers with natural pace and a natural goalscorer. This is why Scotland gets found out in the prem because of fast defenders. Beckford has proved now he can score and match anyone''s defender pace in that league. He left Wes Brown for dead remember. (or is Holt faster...yawn)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5EOEQtLA0k[/quote]I notice you fail to defend his shocking first touch.. he will get found out. End of.

He needs to learn. I totally agree about his poor first touch but his main attributes are there. You can learn to be fast, thats a natural gift but improving a first touch CAN be worked on. When he has it under control then he as good as anyone.

He needs to learn. I totally agree about his poor first touch but his main attributes are there. You CANT learn to be fast, thats a natural gift but improving a first touch CAN be worked on. When he has it under control then he as good as anyone.

No I dont. Scotland is a hefty striker and yes he was very good in the CCC but his lack of pace shows up in the prem. Beckford''s doesnt.

I didnt sayn Holt was faster Spainboy but all round he has more assists and more goals, saying that neither Holt or Beckford would crack the premiership. The FA Cup is full of shocks....you lost to Histon last year...were there strikers better than Beckford then................