Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

The Leeds Squad.

Charlton were pathetic last night, really makes you wonder how they are in the top 3? lol

All the games we have is a concern but we have a massive squad and should be able to cope, cant wait for tonights match :)

Looking at the last 8 games, I''d rather be playing Walsall than Swindon tonight...Norwich 7-1-0Swindon 6-1-1Leeds 4-3-1Walsall 3-2-3That said, any away game is hard to win.  Unless it''s Norwich away at Colchester... [:)]

Leeds fan, just want to agree with you on Hoolahan and Snodgrass think they clearly both have the potential to player higher up the Leagues. See you have signed that kid Gradel from Leicester lloks promising, came on against us and looked busy. 

With regards to the strenght of the squads i feel we have more depth than you. Paul Lambert has been extremly busy in the Jan transfer window, recruiting in all departments. Havnt heard much about players coming in for you more on them going out to be honest!! Along with your F.A. Cup run i think you may run out of legs.

See you at Carrow Road you were lucky at Elland Road, i think its going to be close but the crunch game will be on the 27th March.....

OTBC!!!

Cant wait till we play you guys again, Sky better show it, really would love to see this game again on tv.

Lads teams like Norwich, Leeds, Charlton, Southampton shouldnt be down here in this shitty league, but guarnatee you there will be a hell load more in years to come

[quote user="Conway1992"]Cant wait till we play you guys again, Sky better show it, really would love to see this game again on tv. Lads teams like Norwich, Leeds, Charlton, Southampton shouldnt be down here in this shitty league, but guarnatee you there will be a hell load more in years to come[/quote]

Fair play to you conway, I''ve known a few Leeds fans in my time and I''ve never met a bad one. But Spainboy is a right tool!

I too hope Norwich v. Leeds is on SKY, could be a cracking game (think it''ll be a score draw though), on the subject of this thread I think Norwich fans do tend to get ahead of themselves and think every player is untouchable, but then equally if we start performing badly then every player is rubbish. I suppose its the same at any club though!

Morty, I like you and your posts but think you''re off the mark with this rival fan malarky, agreed when you get t1ts like Spainboy, that''s annoying but I''ve enjoyed reading Conway''s thoughts and if you think about it, rival fans are NCFC related as without them and their teams what would be the point of NCFC?

NCFC4LIFE

And you think grayson is not going to deal in the window? I fully expect a striker,a midfielder and perhaps another right back to come in. Grayson said there WILL be fresh faces after Gradel.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[quote user="Conway1992"]Cant wait till we play you guys again, Sky better show it, really would love to see this game again on tv. Lads teams like Norwich, Leeds, Charlton, Southampton shouldnt be down here in this shitty league, but guarnatee you there will be a hell load more in years to come[/quote]

Fair play to you conway, I''ve known a few Leeds fans in my time and I''ve never met a bad one. But Spainboy is a right tool!

I too hope Norwich v. Leeds is on SKY, could be a cracking game (think it''ll be a score draw though), on the subject of this thread I think Norwich fans do tend to get ahead of themselves and think every player is untouchable, but then equally if we start performing badly then every player is rubbish. I suppose its the same at any club though!

Morty, I like you and your posts but think you''re off the mark with this rival fan malarky, agreed when you get t1ts like Spainboy, that''s annoying but I''ve enjoyed reading Conway''s thoughts and if you think about it, rival fans are NCFC related as without them and their teams what would be the point of NCFC?

[/quote]Rival fans malarkey?

[quote user="spainboy"]

NCFC4LIFE

And you think grayson is not going to deal in the window? I fully expect a striker,a midfielder and perhaps another right back to come in. Grayson said there WILL be fresh faces after Gradel.

[/quote]Excellent so he IS going to risk unsettling a team that''s been undefeated 7 times in the last 8 then !

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]

Rival fans malarkey?
[/quote]

Yeah should of put that better mate, I just meant you''re not happy with non-NCFC related ''people'' coming onto these boards, when without these ''people'' there would be no NCFC.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[/quote]Rival fans malarkey?[/quote]

Yeah should of put that better mate, I just meant you''re not happy with non-NCFC related ''people'' coming onto these boards, when without these ''people'' there would be no NCFC.

[/quote]My point isn''t specifically about all rival fans.Take the recent influx of Colchester fans that came here, lets say there was 20 of them (a figure plucked out of nowhere really) then I reckon that about 2 of them actually came here for sensible debate and chat.How many Ipswich fans come here for sensible debate?The same formula can be applied for the Leeds fans currently visiting here, theres good and bad.And lastly anyone coming here to just gob off and say "Our team is better than yours etc etc etc " isn''t really here for reasoned debate.[:)]

To back up Norfolk Lutonian, thanks mate,

look at this on waccoe, similar to spainboy if not worse

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172602&st=60&gopid=3245370&#entry3245370