Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

The Leeds Squad.

[quote user="spainboy"]Ok then. Where do you see Beckford next season and for what team? Lets presume Leeds go up.[/quote]Lets presume we don''t care and you fuck off back to the Leeds forums.[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]He needs to learn. I totally agree about his poor first touch but his main attributes are there. You CANT learn to be fast, thats a natural gift but improving a first touch CAN be worked on. When he has it under control then he as good as anyone.[/quote]At 26, I very much doubt he can change his game now. He gets a lot of time on the ball in this league and most defenders are very slow.. cant see it working for him.

Why would he go to a smaller club. He will stay with Leeds if he is going to play in the ccc. If Leeds go up wewill be the biggest team in that league.

[quote user="spainboy"]Why would he go to a smaller club. He will stay with Leeds if he is going to play in the ccc. If Leeds go up wewill be the biggest team in that league.[/quote]And you wonder why the rest of the country hates you?Also, I notice it''s an IF rather than a WHEN now..

Unless Newcastle & Forest piss away promotion ;)

And I''d fancy Boro''s chances of Promotion next season over yours... hell I''d still put more money on them getting promoted this season than I would yours at the moment.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="spainboy"]Ok then. Where do you see Beckford next season and for what team? Lets presume Leeds go up.[/quote]Lets presume we don''t care and you fuck off back to the Leeds forums.[:)]

[/quote]Didnt he agree a deal with Everton, due to start at the end of the season?

I dont care who hates us. Im being realistic. If Leeds go up (presuming bigger Newcastle go up) Leeds will be the biggest team in that division. Unless Beckford gets a prem offer he will stay with us and I think he will be gone as most people are thinking. Whether he will be a bench warmer or not Beckford will be playing for a premiership team next season.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="spainboy"]Ok then. Where do you see Beckford next season and for what team? Lets presume Leeds go up.[/quote]Lets presume we don''t care and you fuck off back to the Leeds forums.[:)]

[/quote]Didnt he agree a deal with Everton, due to start at the end of the season? [/quote]Only a verbal one, which apparently isn''t binding.Leeds are desperate to grab some cash for him before he gets found out lol.

Playing for one... and playing well for one are two different things you nugget.

Thats the point we''re all making, he may sign for one, doesn''t mean he''s going to play well.

Now kindly jog on and go share your opinions with some fans who care about them and we''ll enjoy being league leaders, capiche?

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="spainboy"]Why would he go to a smaller club. He will stay with Leeds if he is going to play in the ccc. If Leeds go up wewill be the biggest team in that league.[/quote]And you wonder why the rest of the country hates you?Also, I notice it''s an IF rather than a WHEN now..

[/quote]Lol, true say.I can''t bring myself to reply to this retard anymore, I find myself wanting to physically hurt him.

I will take the playoffs next season. Leeds will invest heavy compared to a lot of teams in the CCC that''s why Grayson isnt spending now,nothing to do with Bates as some of you think as Grayson has already said he has healthy funds but wont spend for the sake of it. Leeds have made a lot of cash this season.700k from the Man Utd game and not too far off that today,plus the return leg which will no doubt get another TV screening.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="spainboy"]Why would he go to a smaller club. He will stay with Leeds if he is going to play in the ccc. If Leeds go up wewill be the biggest team in that league.[/quote]And you wonder why the rest of the country hates you?Also, I notice it''s an IF rather than a WHEN now..

[/quote]Lol, true say.I can''t bring myself to reply to this retard anymore, I find myself wanting to physically hurt him.[/quote]Makes you wonder how insecure you have to be to go on another teams forum to promote your team. We''re not helping matters though..

Yeah enjoy being league leaders. It gets boring after a few months but a little break wont do us any harm. 2 games in hand is it!! Sorry to take the shine off things for ya but im sure you can block that out

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="spainboy"]Why would he go to a smaller club. He will stay with Leeds if he is going to play in the ccc. If Leeds go up wewill be the biggest team in that league.[/quote]And you wonder why the rest of the country hates you?Also, I notice it''s an IF rather than a WHEN now..

[/quote]Lol, true say.I can''t bring myself to reply to this retard anymore, I find myself wanting to physically hurt him.[/quote]Makes you wonder how insecure you have to be to go on another teams forum to promote your team. We''re not helping matters though..[/quote]The best policy really is to ignore and he will go away, he is a classic attention whore, making controversial statements that demand reply.Or maybe he really is just your average Leeds fan.

See, if he doesn''t get a reply he trolls a bit harder.I bet he has a really tiny penis.[:)]

Spainboy, nothing you can say will take the shine off my day, we''re top, yes you have games in hand... thing is your far from garenteed to win them, we''ve got all our points there on the board.

Clutching at straws again arn''t you young man.

[quote user="Lambo"]Spainboy, nothing you can say will take the shine off my day, we''re top, yes you have games in hand... thing is your far from garenteed to win them, we''ve got all our points there on the board.

Clutching at straws again arn''t you young man.[/quote]As difficult as it is, if we all stop replying to his pathetic trolling, then he will just go away.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lambo"]Spainboy, nothing you can say will take the shine off my day, we''re top, yes you have games in hand... thing is your far from garenteed to win them, we''ve got all our points there on the board.

Clutching at straws again arn''t you young man.[/quote]As difficult as it is, if we all stop replying to his pathetic trolling, then he will just go away.

[/quote]Its no fun if he goes away though [:(]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lambo"]Spainboy, nothing you can say will take the shine off my day, we''re top, yes you have games in hand... thing is your far from garenteed to win them, we''ve got all our points there on the board.

[/quote]Its no fun if he goes away though [:(][/quote]We have laughed at him, and know he it a scoffer of the highest order, what more is there to prove lol?

WTF... this threads embarrising. Leeds are hardly "average"... Yeovil are "average"... Leeds have good players across the park, a fair manager, big support and a prem set up... they''ll go up this year, possibly as champions... average they are not.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]WTF... this threads embarrising. Leeds are hardly "average"... Yeovil are "average"... Leeds have good players across the park, a fair manager, big support and a prem set up... they''ll go up this year, possibly as champions... average they are not.[/quote]So if Leeds are so great, why have they been in this division for three years?

because of several reasons which you would probably understand if you followed us keenly. But no , you wouldn''t have as all you want to hear is " Dirty Leeds " , " Cheating Leeds " etc

First season , those -15 points meant we missed out on Automatic promotion. Even then we were a whisker away from clinching the 2nd spot but Wise''s departure came at the wrong time and our loss in the Playoffs final was rather harsh.

2nd season was more down to mismanagement from Macca and Staunton and the best thing to have happened that season was getting Grayson. Once again, harshly undone in the playoffs as we were hurt by our typical big game bad luck syndrome.

As for the 3rd season , it has been the best in the last 5-6 years , quite easily. Grayson is the reason and we are doing well in all aspects and all tournaments. No complaints whatsoever and we won''t be in this league after this season. Happy ? :)

See , there you go again. You asked a question , you got an answer. If you couldn''t digest the answer , you immediately start stereo typing.

Take it easy mate, I don''t understand what your problem is. Are Leeds fans not allowed to feel good and talk about what has been a fantastic season so far ? Just because we are on the opposition''s message board, do we have to under play our feelings ?

I don''t find anything wrong as long as we give you the due respect ( trust me , you have loads of that from us. To go to Colchester and score 5 goals in those bad conditions , playing sleek football , means you guys are damn good ! ) .

[quote user="billy_bremner"]See , there you go again. You asked a question , you got an answer. If you couldn''t digest the answer , you immediately start stereo typing.

Take it easy mate, I don''t understand what your problem is. Are Leeds fans not allowed to feel good and talk about what has been a fantastic season so far ? Just because we are on the opposition''s message board, do we have to under play our feelings ?

I don''t find anything wrong as long as we give you the due respect ( trust me , you have loads of that from us. To go to Colchester and score 5 goals in those bad conditions , playing sleek football , means you guys are damn good ! ) .[/quote]We really aren''t interested.Any rival fan is welcome here to discuss Norwich city, seeing as this is a Norwich city forum.Mouthy morons who just come here to just tell us how much better their team are than ours become boring boring very quickly.

To be fair, I''ve popped onto a Leeds forum and seen Norwich fans posting on there... I''m not sticking up for it, but I do think this thread is ridiculous lol

[quote user="Michael Starr"]To be fair, I''ve popped onto a Leeds forum and seen Norwich fans posting on there... I''m not sticking up for it, but I do think this thread is ridiculous lol[/quote]Why is it ridiculous? Someone has stated an opinion that Leeds do have average players in their team, and made comparisons to our players.

"Why is it ridiculous? Someone has stated an opinion that Leeds do have average players in their team, and made comparisons to our players.

"

And if you get a reply from a fan who''s club in 2nd in the League with 2 games in hand , 4th round of F.A Cup after outplaying Spurs and Manure , Area Finals of JPT etc , saying that his club does not have average players and that they are more than good enough for this level ( proven by the above facts ) , can''t you reason out with him ?