Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Season tickets

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Great result Beaus![Y] Where is this ticket may I ask? Is it in the Lower Barclay with us oiks or near Tilster and all the Prawn Sandwich Brigade[:^)]

(And I hope you said a prayer for the unfortunate souls who deserted the club and went to live in the Caribbean. They don''t get the chance to spend their hard earned on two season tickets. So you should show a bit of compassion beside your obvious glee)

[/quote]

Tilly just shakes head and sighs loudly.

Butler,i am worrying about dear old Nutty.First it is people who geographically cannot get to games who get slated,then there is his obsession will those who dare to suggest Lambert is a better manager than you know who(sorry i will not print the name for fear of starting him off again) and now i am a member of the Prawn Sandwich Brigade.Jesus,he is even having a dig at dear old Beau.I fear there is a personality disorder in progress.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Great result Beaus![Y] Where is this ticket may I ask? Is it in the Lower Barclay with us oiks or near Tilster and all the Prawn Sandwich Brigade[:^)]

(And I hope you said a prayer for the unfortunate souls who deserted the club and went to live in the Caribbean. They don''t get the chance to spend their hard earned on two season tickets. So you should show a bit of compassion beside your obvious glee)

[/quote]

Tilly just shakes head and sighs loudly.

Butler,i am worrying about dear old Nutty.First it is people who geographically cannot get to games who get slated,then there is his obsession will those who dare to suggest Lambert is a better manager than you know who(sorry i will not print the name for fear of starting him off again) and now i am a member of the Prawn Sandwich Brigade.Jesus,he is even having a dig at dear old Beau.I fear there is a personality disorder in progress.

[/quote]

I think Tilly it''s a Dr Jeckyl/ Mr Hide situation.

His posts are strewn with two different personalities.

That''s why he insists on you reading them at least twice because what he thought he wrote does not match with what his fingers typed.

So saying he does not believe someone is not the same as calling them a liar.

Or replying to a post causes a fixation. You get the picture.

Get well soon Nutty we are all rooting for you.[{]

I was in those padded seats for the Tranmere game Smithy and there were some good people around me. None of which were remotely like ''Modern Day Fans'' or ''Jarrold Luvvies'' in the way they have been portrayed on here. So I am wondering whereabouts in the Jarrold these offending fans actually are.

[/quote]

With this irrational behaviour that has descended around Nutty i think he should be more worried about padded rooms and men in white coats rather than padded seats in The Jarrold!

Morty..

They''re at it again! You''ll need all those browsers and more besides to keep up with them[:O]

[co][co][co][|-)]

Morty..

They''re at it again! You''ll need all those browsers and more besides to keep up with them[:O]

[co][co][co][|-)]

[/quote]

Morty you can have this all to yourself this afternoon as like Nutty i am off to Walsall.

Nutty,do they sell prawn sandwiches in The Saddlers Club?Anyway mine is a lager but as you are obviously on medication i will not be able to buy you one back.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Morty..

[co][co][co][|-)]

[/quote]

Morty you can have this all to yourself this afternoon as like Nutty i am off to Walsall.

Nutty,do they sell prawn sandwiches in The Saddlers Club?Anyway mine is a lager but as you are obviously on medication i will not be able to buy you one back.

[/quote]Enjoy.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Is it safe yet?

*crawls from beneath sofa looking fearful that bickering men might return at any moment*

[/quote]Crawl ?  Why do you need to crawl ? [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Is it safe yet?

*crawls from beneath sofa looking fearful that bickering men might return at any moment*

[/quote]Crawl ?  Why do you need to crawl ? [;)][/quote]Do you know how much them little shoes cost us!!! They wear out fast you know.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Is it safe yet?

[/quote]Crawl ?  Why do you need to crawl ? [;)][/quote]Do you know how much them little shoes cost us!!! They wear out fast you know.[;)][/quote]Now then boys, play nice...Ooooh !  Me shins !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Is it safe yet?

[/quote]

Crawl ?  Why do you need to crawl ? [;)]
[/quote]

Do you know how much them little shoes cost us!!! They wear out fast you know.[;)]
[/quote]

Now then boys, play nice...

Ooooh !  Me shins !
[/quote]

Just pray the missus doesn''t read this. Now she IS a short arse........and you''ll have a lot more than your shins to worry about[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Just pray the missus doesn''t read this. Now she IS a short arse........and you''ll have a lot more than your shins to worry about[;)]

[/quote]I can run away before she finds a trampoline !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Just got my 2010 /11 season tickets for me and my dad, lucky old bugger only paid £250
[/quote]

Nice work mate!