Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Season tickets

I''m currently a super member but wanted two season ticket for next year. When I enquired last week I was told to ask at the end of the season as nothing would be available until after the renewals,if then, but I just rang to get my tickets for Saints,thought I''d ask again , and have just bought two season tickets for next year. Result![:D]

Good for you Beau my friend.

The staff at the ticket office dont seem to know their arse from their elbow......normally resulting in them talking out of their arse.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Bloody glory hunters [;)][/quote]

Especially the cock waving variety[;)]

[/quote]

I assume that means you will not be turning out for Lynn next season then?

What a waste or is that waist![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''m currently a super member but wanted two season ticket for next year. When I enquired last week I was told to ask at the end of the season as nothing would be available until after the renewals,if then, but I just rang to get my tickets for Saints,thought I''d ask again , and have just bought two season tickets for next year. Result![:D][/quote]Rang the office Saturday Morning and managed to get one too [:)]Been a pretty good weekend.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

First it''s my height, now it''s my girth. I can only assume that you''re insanely jealous of my youthful good looks and the fact that I''m irresistible to women[:D]

Great result Beaus![Y] Where is this ticket may I ask? Is it in the Lower Barclay with us oiks or near Tilster and all the Prawn Sandwich Brigade[:^)]

(And I hope you said a prayer for the unfortunate souls who deserted the club and went to live in the Caribbean. They don''t get the chance to spend their hard earned on two season tickets. So you should show a bit of compassion beside your obvious glee)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Great result Beaus![Y] Where is this ticket may I ask? Is it in the Lower Barclay with us oiks or near Tilster and all the Prawn Sandwich Brigade[:^)]

(And I hope you said a prayer for the unfortunate souls who deserted the club and went to live in the Caribbean. They don''t get the chance to spend their hard earned on two season tickets. So you should show a bit of compassion beside your obvious glee)

[/quote]

Now leave poor Cry Babes alone Nutty. Clearly having sensed the strength of the bandwagon he now wants to be in the tent pissing out rather than outside pissing in.[;)]

As to your question , I have deferred to the good lady who likes to be in the Jarrold, so it''s Block M for us.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Now leave poor Cry Babes alone Nutty. Clearly having sensed the strength of the bandwagon he now wants to be in the tent pissing out rather than outside pissing in.[;)]

As to your question , I have deferred to the good lady who likes to be in the Jarrold, so it''s Block M for us.

[/quote]

So glad you are not slumming dear boy!!

The lovelly Sue has the right idea.

Mind you you can''t possibly enjoy a match and the full atmosphere from any other than the left of the Barclay!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Good for you Beau my friend.

The staff at the ticket office dont seem to know their arse from their elbow......normally resulting in them talking out of their arse.[/quote]I''m a little confuesd.  Why would they be trying to talk out of their elbows?

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''m currently a super member but wanted two season ticket for next year. When I enquired last week I was told to ask at the end of the season as nothing would be available until after the renewals,if then, but I just rang to get my tickets for Saints,thought I''d ask again , and have just bought two season tickets for next year. Result![:D][/quote]

Attention seeker..... [;)]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''m currently a super member but wanted two season ticket for next year. When I enquired last week I was told to ask at the end of the season as nothing would be available until after the renewals,if then, but I just rang to get my tickets for Saints,thought I''d ask again , and have just bought two season tickets for next year. Result![:D][/quote]

[/quote]

Aren''t you in the Jarrold CT? If so I''ll track you down and beat the crap out of you next season[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

[/quote]

Aren''t you in the Jarrold CT? If so I''ll track you down and beat the crap out of you next season[;)]

[/quote]

Mods [:''(][:''(]  Beau is making threats!

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

Attention seeker..... [;)][/quote]Aren''t you in the Jarrold CT? If so I''ll track you down and beat the crap out of you next season[;)]

[/quote]Mods [:''(][:''(]  Beau is making threats! [/quote]Attention seeker!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

First it''s my height, now it''s my girth. I can only assume that you''re insanely jealous of my youthful good looks and the fact that I''m irresistible to women[:D]

[/quote]Surely it''s your modesty that he should be insanely jealous of Beauseant [:)] - Mind you, I''m just jealous of your season ticket !

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mods [:''(][:''(]  Beau is making threats!

[/quote]

No need to fret CT, it''s only Sainty after all.

Good choice Beaus, we all know that the Jarrold is the new Barclay.[;)] It''s been so quiet in the Barclay this season that us ultra''s have had to take the matter in hand.[:P][:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you made a good choice Beaus. I have watched two games from the Jarrold this season and have been well impressed. The stand, facilities and view really are top drawer. The away fans at Norwich are spoilt now compared to most we come across on our travels. I will probably end up in the Jarrold myself sooner rather than later[:O]

Of course it''s (apparently) full of the "Modern Day Fans" who have been the cause of our great club''s demise. Let me know if you see any of them won''t you. (You''re not one of them are you) [:^)][;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Good choice Beaus, we all know that the Jarrold is the new Barclay.[;)] It''s been so quiet in the Barclay this season that us ultra''s have had to take the matter in hand.[:P][:D]
[/quote]

Inchy.. please check your pm''s or txts ........

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you made a good choice Beaus. I have watched two games from the Jarrold this season and have been well impressed. The stand, facilities and view really are top drawer. The away fans at Norwich are spoilt now compared to most we come across on our travels. I will probably end up in the Jarrold myself sooner rather than later[:O]

Of course it''s (apparently) full of the "Modern Day Fans" who have been the cause of our great club''s demise. Let me know if you see any of them won''t you. (You''re not one of them are you) [:^)][;)]

[/quote]It''ll be good to see you Nutty. Yes there are some '' New Jarrold luvvies '' but  they tend to do all their braying about the childrens boarding school and holidays in the West Indies from the comfort of the executive seats at the back.Mind you us '' Block K''ers '' who can survive 90 mins without a padded seat have standards to maintain too. No discounts for pensioners or fidgeting little brats here I''ll have you know.Got to keep the great unwashed at bay somehow.....

I was in those padded seats for the Tranmere game Smithy and there were some good people around me. None of which were remotely like ''Modern Day Fans'' or ''Jarrold Luvvies'' in the way they have been portrayed on here. So I am wondering whereabouts in the Jarrold these offending fans actually are.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I was in those padded seats for the Tranmere game Smithy and there were some good people around me. None of which were remotely like ''Modern Day Fans'' or ''Jarrold Luvvies'' in the way they have been portrayed on here. So I am wondering whereabouts in the Jarrold these offending fans actually are.

[/quote]

They all heard you were coming I reckon and moved to a seat out of the way.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Strange thing to say. Maybe you''re right.

Anyway, I''m pleased for Beaus about his season tickets and think the Jarrold is a good choice. Which is all I came on here to say in the first place Colonel.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Strange thing to say. Maybe you''re right.

Anyway, I''m pleased for Beaus about his season tickets and think the Jarrold is a good choice. Which is all I came on here to say in the first place Colonel.

[/quote]

If that''s all you came to say why not leave the snide remarks out and just say it.

Saves a lot of trouble on what had been a nice thread.