Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Do You Agree Spainboy - Norwich Best In The Division

I havent been on these boards that long, so I dont know what or how Billy has been saying. The boards do seem to be pretty fair-minded too.

But dont all teams have blips/low parts of the season? If Man Utd are entitled to them, arent we?

We know we''re a very average league one side and I for one wasnt counting any chickens.

But its a tad early to be dancing on our grave yet.

[quote user="willynaylor"]I havent been on these boards that long, so I dont know what or how Billy has been saying. The boards do seem to be pretty fair-minded too. But dont all teams have blips/low parts of the season? If Man Utd are entitled to them, arent we? We know we''re a very average league one side and I for one wasnt counting any chickens. But its a tad early to be dancing on our grave yet.[/quote]

Completly agree. The thing is, there are a lot of knobjockies Leeds fans who come on here and wind us up.

The race for promotion is not over yet, let alone deciding the Champions.

[quote user="willynaylor"]I havent been on these boards that long, so I dont know what or how Billy has been saying. The boards do seem to be pretty fair-minded too.

But dont all teams have blips/low parts of the season? If Man Utd are entitled to them, arent we?

We know we''re a very average league one side and I for one wasnt counting any chickens.

But its a tad early to be dancing on our grave yet.[/quote]There were Leeds smart arses here taking the piss after we lost on the opening day welcoming us to league 1.Spainboy is the latest in a long line of numpties lol.