Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Do You Agree Spainboy - Norwich Best In The Division

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="spainboy"]when your ahead on the same number of games then yes. Untilthen you are the 2nd best!![/quote]

you said eariler in the week if we went above you today you would say we were better than you.. out with it boy....

if we beat Walsall Tuesday we go 3 points clear.. who is better?

[/quote]Very OT I know, but just out of interest, whats Jas stand for? Jasper?

[quote user="spainboy"]when your ahead on the same number of games then yes. Untilthen you are the 2nd best!![/quote]

Until then...so you expect it! Nice one. You are no longer claiming that we are only playing for 2nd at best? You have changed your tune mate! That''s a big enough climb down for me. We are top of the league, we are top of the league! Get used to looking up Spainboy!

[quote user="book end"]

Until then...so you expect it! Nice one. You are no longer claiming that we are only playing for 2nd at best? You have changed your tune mate! That''s a big enough climb down for me. We are top of the league, we are top of the league! Get used to looking up Spainboy!

[/quote]

I think we''re being a little harsh. It''s tough for a team when they are really not doing too badly and they''re still  going backwards. Spainboy must feel like a jockey on a horse in the Grand National that thought he had the race won after two miles, only to find other horses passing him two furlongs later as he''s admiring his pretty yellow and gold colours. [:D]

Did anyone else just see Leeds fixtures for February? absolutely packed - 8 games I think (although replay v Spurs and JPT match included)

Fully expect (hope) to see them drop a fair few points :)

Reinforcements ?

No wonder spainboy has been riling you up with ease. I have no clue who he is , I ve been reading posts here though just like how your lot reads Waccoe .

I can speak for myself and I''m least worried about Norwich. I don''t care who goes up as champions as I believe we both will go up.

Promotion , dumping Manure out of the F.A Cup and hopefully the JPT trophy should be good enough to boost my ego ;)

Leeds may be going to Wembley twice - if they are lucky the second time will be in the play off final.

Re-arrange these words Leeds fans:

''chew more off we bitten have we than can''

You Lillywhites need to get onto the Charlton site too and try to convince them they cannot catch you. I see Charlton as Norwich''s biggest rivals.

[quote]No one really know who Holt is and if he was that good they would[/quote]

Thats fine by me, just means we haven''t got to worry about our main striker being pinched by a bigger club.

Enjoy Beckford while you still have him because he won''t be around next season...

[quote user="billy_bremner"]So if we beat Swindon this Tuesday , then are we back to being the best in the division ?

Fantastic Argument !! Pfft ...[/quote]

It''s not our argument, it was started by that cretin spainboy.

I believe we were told to   ''come back when the table says ''1. Norwich 2. Leeds". After yesterday, thats what it says and as per request here we are [:)]

[quote user="billy_bremner"]So if we beat Swindon this Tuesday , then are we back to being the best in the division ? Fantastic Argument !! Pfft ...[/quote]

wrong we are playing wallsal. I know who id rather be playing.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote]No one really know who Holt is and if he was that good they would[/quote]

Thats fine by me, just means we haven''t got to worry about our main striker being pinched by a bigger club.

Enjoy Beckford while you still have him because he won''t be around next season...

[/quote]Yep, we''ve got an "unknown" striker who''s scored more goals and has more assists than Beckford. Suits me just fine if the media want to go nuts over Beckford, who let''s face it, couldn''t cut it in the Championship the last time he was there.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

Yep, we''ve got an "unknown" striker who''s scored more goals and has more assists than Beckford. Suits me just fine if the media want to go nuts over Beckford, who let''s face it, couldn''t cut it in the Championship the last time he was there.
[/quote]

Some deluded leeds fan wrote on the sky web message board, They were looking for £6mil for Beckford, that makes Holt Hoolahan and Martin at least £12.mil each

[quote user="billy_bremner"]So if we beat Swindon this Tuesday , then are we back to being the best in the division ? Fantastic Argument !! Pfft ...[/quote]

Yes, of course you would be you simpleton [:)] Is it really that difficult to work out? I guess the education system isn''t all it could be in Yaaaarkshire.

And, Spainboy, you really have made yourself look like a bit of a d1ck here haven''t you [:D][:D][:D][:D] 

I must say that it''s encouraging to see how worried you all are [:)] 

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

Yep, we''ve got an "unknown" striker who''s scored more goals and has more assists than Beckford. Suits me just fine if the media want to go nuts over Beckford, who let''s face it, couldn''t cut it in the Championship the last time he was there.
[/quote]

Some deluded leeds fan wrote on the sky web message board, They were looking for £6mil for Beckford, that makes Holt Hoolahan and Martin at least £12.mil each

[/quote]

He''s out of contract at the end of the season, so he will go on a free. [:D]

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]Did anyone else just see Leeds fixtures for February? absolutely packed - 8 games I think (although replay v Spurs and JPT match included) Fully expect (hope) to see them drop a fair few points :)[/quote]They have 10 games in 5 weeks.  That doesn''t include the FA Cup replay, which will just mean that the Hartlepool game will be put back, increasing their backlog of games even more!

No problem. consistancy will be the key, plus we have a 10 million pound striker playing for our club.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_5884178,00.html

"We could have accepted £1.8 million, but thought it best to hold on until the summer when we''ll get fuck all"

Ken Bates, well known shrewd businessman.

He is only worth 10 mil if someone wants to pay that much.  As it is you get nowt.  You Yorkshire numpties still not learned from last time and have no business sense.

[quote user="spainboy"]No problem. consistancy will be the key, plus we have a 10 million pound striker playing for our club.[/quote]Christ, you''re so dense I almost feel sorry for you, with the amount of abuse you''re getting on this thread. As others have pointed out, you can put any price you want on Beckford''s head - if no one wants to pay that then he certainly isn''t worth it.Still, there''s obviously no reasoning with you - you''re sure Beckford is a top quality striker, so let''s just agree to disagree eh?

[quote user="spainboy"]Erm... I was being sarcastic!!!![/quote]Ah, that explains the majority of your 125 posts on this site then! Makes much more sense now.

Three biggest internet forum lies :-1. I was being sarcastic2. I was joking3. Oh I didn''t say those things, someone hacked my account.

Well, Spainboy, you now need to take points from both of the games you have in hand to pass Norwich, because you don''t have strikers to perform in the league. I bet you''re shell-shocked at this point. Get in a ditch somewhere would be my advice because those shells are just going to get louder come next Saturday. [:D]

You were saying Billy Bremner?  3-0 wasnt it?  To Swindon?

You now need to get at LEAST 4 points from your 2 games in hand to regain top spot.  And even if you do, we''re closing on you - you were 11 points clear a few weeks ago.  Bet youre glad that Charlton slipped up - or you could have been out of the top 2 come Saturday night

We''ve said all along that Leeds would have a blip - you always do - and you didnt believe us.  Dont worry too much if you dont make it to the JPT final - you''ll have another chance next year ''cos I dont think you''ll make it in the top 2.  Col Who are closing in on you and I think we''ll be having another trip to the Weston Homes Care in the Community stadium next year - in the Championship. 

Leeds?  Enjoy your trips to Rochdale and Dagenham next year lads

Now - to quote the guys on your own message boards, but in a nice way - go forth and mulitply back to your own message boards

so then spain boy... what say you now?

Enjoy losing the playoffs, i would say see you at Elland Raod next season but its not going to happen.

I see that football fans are no respecters of the good old homily "Don''t count your chickens ..........." and of course " he who laughs last laughs the loudest". I prefer to keep quiet until the end of the season.