Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Why Have City Fans Become So Arrogant?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Why are people sticking there noses into Mortys private life? Its nobodys business but his, I think thats going too far.[/quote]

Just a bit of banter, I give it out and I take it, its how it works.

[:)]
[/quote]

Well it''s certainly not Morty''s business.....He hasn''t got one.....OOOOOOOH! Now that was below the belt....

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]What in the ''L'' does that mean?![/quote]What you on about Magaluf and Ireland?

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]You''d be amazed who you may know on here! ;)

Ask ''L'' if she remembers ''S'' from Serco.[/quote]I have neither been to Malago, or Ireland lol.You have the wrong person.

Some people are never flamin happy.

Be miserable and pessimistic and you get it in the neck, be happy and positive and they''re still not happy.

We''re on the up, even Smudger (yes fookin hell, Smudger - you wouldn''t have thought we''d ever see that), is along for the ride.  Who knows where it will end.  We are IMHO the best team in this league, not only the best - top 5 or 6 aside, we are lightyears ahead of 19 of the teams in this league.

Why not be optimistic, a little cocky, arrogant perhaps, we''ve waited bl00dy years for it.  If Lambert stays, I seriously think we will be challenging for promotion to the Prem if not next year perhaps, certainly the year after.

OTBC - I may even change my signature!

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Ok, we shall leave it at that.

I''m a friend of Sue''s, thats all - if you were wondering.[/quote]I wasn''t, I have no idea who you are lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Skijumptoes"]Ok, we shall leave it at that.

I''m a friend of Sue''s, thats all - if you were wondering.[/quote]I wasn''t, I have no idea who you are lol.[/quote]

Seems like someone has decided to stalk you like Stryper stalks me on here and youtube. Ignore his or come back with stinging retorts. Both of those hurt and humlitiate them even though nobody here even knows (or cares) who they are.

Arthur I decided to ignore this thread because I didn''t feel that there was that much arrogance, how wrong was I!! After a good display today from our team and the resulting threads I''ve had a change of heart. On a few of the threads this evening I have noted a number of Pink un posters say something along the lines of " but it''s only the 3rd division" or "it''s just league 1", indeed it is, and I don''t know if these posters have not noticed but we are also a league 1(3rd division)team. When we played Brentford today we were not playing little old Brentford we were infact playing a team equal to our own who ply there trade in the same league just like Gillingham,Hartlepool,Stockport, etc.  So to those posters, todays win was a good win equal to any great win we have ever had, and yes it was an inportant win, as inportant as any we have ever had.We are not mighty Norwich City we are infact League 1 Norwich City fighting for promotion just the same as everybody else. We are a league 1 side because we deserve to be here and not because we were dumped here by some other reason. So I and others WILL!! enjoy todays win against our fellow league 1 side Brentford just as much as we have any win against any other side we have ever played.[rant over,soap box packed away]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Arthur I decided to ignore this thread because I didn''t feel that there was that much arrogance, how wrong was I!! After a good display today from our team and the resulting threads I''ve had a change of heart. On a few of the threads this evening I have noted a number of Pink un posters say something along the lines of " but it''s only the 3rd division" or "it''s just league 1", indeed it is, and I don''t know if these posters have not noticed but we are also a league 1(3rd division)team. When we played Brentford today we were not playing little old Brentford we were infact playing a team equal to our own who ply there trade in the same league just like Gillingham,Hartlepool,Stockport, etc.  So to those posters, todays win was a good win equal to any great win we have ever had, and yes it was an inportant win, as inportant as any we have ever had.We are not mighty Norwich City we are infact League 1 Norwich City fighting for promotion just the same as everybody else. We are a league 1 side because we deserve to be here and not because we were dumped here by some other reason. So I and others WILL!! enjoy todays win against our fellow league 1 side Brentford just as much as we have any win against any other side we have ever played.[rant over,soap box packed away][/quote]

yeap good work!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Oh I see, because results are going well on the pitch we can mouth off like idiots........oh the irony...what was this thread about again...how ironic those replying to it are confirming my post. Laughable. Of course im glad we are winning, but you lot have the nerve to call Leeds fans arrogant, and Wolves fans arrogant last season and now you behaviour is exactly the same..what a joke some of you are. So do you think at 72 ive spent all these years watching Norwich, wanting them to lose? You must be thicker than I thought. Im not going to moan about the team, we are winning, but that winning is breeding an arrogance among city fans that has never existed in all my life....those of you who cant see it are either too young, live in a bubble or.....just arrogant. Shame we have fans who seem to want us to become the most hated fans in the league...sorry state for our club. Jesus you couldnt make it up.[/quote]

I''m afraid Arthur this current "batch" of fans have no sense of history nor place.......

They''ll come and go when the next fad catches their attention...... and once more we''ll have our club back again.

As a matter of interest, on the coach coming home last night someone was saying that a Walsall fan or steward described our fans as a lot more arrogant than Charlton or Leeds fans. 

[quote user="The gut"]As a matter of interest, on the coach coming home last night someone was saying that a Walsall fan or steward described our fans as a lot more arrogant than Charlton or Leeds fans. [/quote]Well we are the blue whale in the tiny fish bowl !Soon as we get the rest of these tin pot pub teams out the way we can get back to the Championship.Only none tinpot team in league one is Saints, Leeds are just so freaking dirty they dont deserve a mention and Charlton are just an over hyped sunday outfit.Hope that cleared a few thins up :)

if you want to make us think we are arrogant think again.

my ex mate hes a Leeds fan and he was so far up his own arse, going on and on about how brill leeds are and how they are going to win the league hands down. Arrogance doesnt get you anywhere, it will punch you in the face.

Look where norwich are now, 3 points above them, think they were on some sort of whirlwind, and come back to reality. They aint as good as our team