Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Why Have City Fans Become So Arrogant?

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]Ok, I will come out for one last post. Fair play to you Morty for holding your hands up, wonder if Arthur and Sir_Stiffy_Cutt will do the same. Would be nice but I have my doubts, but I take my hat off to anyone who is grown up enough to hold their hands up. Fair play to you mate. Thumbs up. Best not to take things too serious on here, hence why im not a regular just a browser. Ron Obvious that has still got me chuckling mate.

OTBC!!!!!!!![/quote][Y]

Can''t see we are being arrogant. If we chose to support a big team rather than some of these tiny little nobodies in this league thats too bad. Most of these teams should be pleased and indeed honoured to see us in their tinpot grounds.

[quote user="jbghost"]Can''t see we are being arrogant. If we chose to support a big team rather than some of these tiny little nobodies in this league thats too bad. Most of these teams should be pleased and indeed honoured to see us in their tinpot grounds.[/quote]

which big club do you support?

Back from The Coachmakers with a less than impressed Doris. Sadly for her she asked me what I had been doing on the computer all afternoon, so I told her and bored her for half an hour........shes not happy.

Looking back, and no im not p;ssed, I have been a bit of a dickhead on here today, and apologise to Morty for calling him a cock..so sorry people, and it looks like my punishment is being in Doris bad books for spoiling her night out talking about the pink un. In her words "find a bloody hobby!". I may just do that and you may see less of me in the future....Hurrah I hear you cry!!!

Sorry everyone, Im the cock, not Morty, I type before I think 9 times out of ten.

I still think some people have become arrogant though............

Marlingford Canary "My point of view on the Brentford situation is this. Brentford had a cup tie, they didnt know who they were playing untill tuesday night, as a fan I wouldnt make plans to go to a game untill I knew who I was playing. "

I concour.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Since breaking into the top 2 Ive noticed a huge surge of arrogance from Norwich fans. Refering to every team we play as a "tin pot club", reffering to us as a "big club". Being disrespectful to other clubs in our league and their fans. Its a side to Norwich fans ive never seen before and I dont like it one bit. This is the sort of behaviour that turned most of the nation against Man Utd and their fans, as they used to look down their noses at every club and thought they could dictate to them. What happens if we do go up, and say we play a club relegated from the Premiership like West Ham and they treated us the same? Would you like it....would you hell!!! You never know, we might not get out of this "tin pot" league, and if we dont other clubs supporters will round on us just like they do Man Utd when they lose or miss out on the title. Confidence is a good thing, arrogance just gains you enemys...big difference.[/quote]

Because we are the best team in the league and we will win the league this year and get promtion to the Prem next year.

"......and it''s Norwich City, Norwich City FC, we''re by far the greatest team the world has ever seen....."

The fact is that we are a big club who due to not being run properly is in a Division that is disproprtionate to our size!

With the squad we''ve got, the manager and the crowd levels that attract the best players this level can get, I f don''t think its unreasonable at all for people to expect us to be in the top 2!

I respect fans who support the likes of Oldham, Tranmere, Hartlepool and go to games more than all the ManU, Arsenal, etc fans who''d get lost going to their supposed home ground!

Calling a club tin pot is disrectful yes but then again, supporters of Barcelona, ManU etc would say the same about us!

hi  arthur Im sorry to say that I cannot take anyone serious  who was  going to do a  streak on the pitch at  carrow road tomorrow in your  underpants if we  got  7 or more  against  colwho last week now  who would be a  little  cocky  then  (;0)

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Back from The Coachmakers with a less than impressed Doris. Sadly for her she asked me what I had been doing on the computer all afternoon, so I told her and bored her for half an hour........shes not happy.

Looking back, and no im not p;ssed, I have been a bit of a dickhead on here today, and apologise to Morty for calling him a cock..so sorry people, and it looks like my punishment is being in Doris bad books for spoiling her night out talking about the pink un. In her words "find a bloody hobby!". I may just do that and you may see less of me in the future....Hurrah I hear you cry!!!

Sorry everyone, Im the cock, not Morty, I type before I think 9 times out of ten.

I still think some people have become arrogant though............[/quote]Apology accepted.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Back from The Coachmakers with a less than impressed Doris. Sadly for her she asked me what I had been doing on the computer all afternoon, so I told her and bored her for half an hour........shes not happy. Looking back, and no im not p;ssed, I have been a bit of a dickhead on here today, and apologise to Morty for calling him a cock..so sorry people, and it looks like my punishment is being in Doris bad books for spoiling her night out talking about the pink un. In her words "find a bloody hobby!". I may just do that and you may see less of me in the future....Hurrah I hear you cry!!! Sorry everyone, Im the cock, not Morty, I type before I think 9 times out of ten. I still think some people have become arrogant though............[/quote]

Apology accepted.

[:)]
[/quote]

cock

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Back from The Coachmakers with a less than impressed Doris. Sadly for her she asked me what I had been doing on the computer all afternoon, so I told her and bored her for half an hour........shes not happy. Looking back, and no im not p;ssed, I have been a bit of a dickhead on here today, and apologise to Morty for calling him a cock..so sorry people, and it looks like my punishment is being in Doris bad books for spoiling her night out talking about the pink un. In her words "find a bloody hobby!". I may just do that and you may see less of me in the future....Hurrah I hear you cry!!! Sorry everyone, Im the cock, not Morty, I type before I think 9 times out of ten. I still think some people have become arrogant though............[/quote]

Apology accepted.

[:)]
[/quote]

cock

[/quote]

sorry

A point that has been missed I believe is that when I first started watching a Tin Pot Club (Colchester) v Another Tin Pot Club (Norwich City) in the Third Division (South) there was absolutely no segregation between home and away fans.  How could this possibly have been allowed in 1953 and why weren''t lots of people injured?

Go on.  Tell me.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

A point that has been missed I believe is that when I first started watching a Tin Pot Club (Colchester) v Another Tin Pot Club (Norwich City) in the Third Division (South) there was absolutely no segregation between home and away fans.  How could this possibly have been allowed in 1953 and why weren''t lots of people injured?

Go on.  Tell me.

[/quote]

PS: Spotty teenagers with Xbox, Football Manager and the FIFA thing can wade in if they want.[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Go on.  Tell me.

[/quote]Eeeeeeh, the good old days, we had diptheria and rickets but we was happy.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Since you never answered my posts in the other thread I expect you to carry on in the same vein in this one.

[/quote]

No offence Morty but its difficult for anyone to reply to all your posts as you''re on here all day and every night posting.

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure I read somewhere that morty has just recently separated from his wife, so fair dues to him coming here a lot for company.Breakdown in a relationship is a real sh*tter, especially when children are involved, and I personally feel quite proud of the fact that we''re helping him through a difficult time.Keep your chin up, morts.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Since you never answered my posts in the other thread I expect you to carry on in the same vein in this one.

[/quote]

No offence Morty but its difficult for anyone to reply to all your posts as you''re on here all day and every night posting.

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure I read somewhere that morty has just recently separated from his wife, so fair dues to him coming here a lot for company.Breakdown in a relationship is a real sh*tter, especially when children are involved, and I personally feel quite proud of the fact that we''re helping him through a difficult time.Keep your chin up, morts.[/quote]Lol, where did you read that then?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure I read somewhere that morty has just recently separated from his wife, so fair dues to him coming here a lot for company.Breakdown in a relationship is a real sh*tter, especially when children are involved, and I personally feel quite proud of the fact that we''re helping him through a difficult time.Keep your chin up, morts.[/quote]Lol, where did you read that then? [/quote]

I wouldn''t know where to start in looking for it, morty, but I''m certain you mentioned it in a post a couple of weeks back.Apologies if I''ve got it wrong.

Yes, you do have it wrong. My personal life is none of your, or anyones business here so its unlikely I''d mention it.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Chin up Morty, if you need to talk I''m all ears.Shyster is that a group hug I smell?......never![/quote]

I gotta big heart, Twitchy.

[quote user="morty"]Yes, you do have it wrong. My personal life is none of your, or anyones business here so its unlikely I''d mention it.

[/quote]

Someone did mention it in another post recently

[quote user="morty"]Yes, you do have it wrong. My personal life is none of your, or anyones business here so its unlikely I''d mention it.

[/quote]

[:O]   Okay, I got it wrong - once again I apologise. It must''ve been somebody else.

No need to get tetchy - I was actually showing some compassion to what I thought was your situation.

c*nt.

[quote user="The gut"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well seeing as I don''t know anyone personally on this board, it is unlikely that anyone would know anything of my personal life lol.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Yes, you do have it wrong. My personal life is none of your, or anyones business here so its unlikely I''d mention it.

[/quote]

[:O]   Okay, I got it wrong - once again I apologise. It must''ve been somebody else.

No need to get tetchy - I was actually showing some compassion to what I thought was your situation.

c*nt.[/quote]I wasn''t being tetchy. Take the piss out of me as much as you like but out of order speculating on anything to do with my family.I notice you have a higher post count than me, everything okay at home?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well seeing as I don''t know anyone personally on this board, it is unlikely that anyone would know anything of my personal life lol.

[/quote]

With a stinking attitude like yours, you''re never going to know anybody personally on this forum either.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With a stinking attitude like yours, you''re never going to know anybody personally on this forum either.[/quote]Thanks Mr pot lol.Thats a good one, made me chuckle.[Y]