Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Calling all Bargain Hunters!

Is there anyone who likes antiques? A bit of a strang topic of conversation to bring up on this message board I know but City are looking for two Norwich fans who are interested in antiques to appear on Bargain Hunt- Against two Binners fans! Come on City fans! If we can beat them in the league we can beat them at Bargain Hunt! Let''s find two people who will do our club proud! Imagine what the Binners fans will buy! John Wark, Andy Marshall''s gloves, an Ipswich Town cheque book and their trophy cabinet I should think! Any other suggestions?

Worthy likes antiques, all the chances hes given Robbo, Matt S to play Sunday.

I have got one of Andy Marshalls gloves from his last game for the club against Wimbledon - personnally I always thought he was a good keeper - shame about his kicking though and the way he left us, left rather a bad taste - but I still hang on to that glove!!!

I think that''s a bit harsh Peter. I know Roberts isn''t the fans choice at the moment but he''s Worthy''s choice and at the end of the day he see''s them on a day to day basis and picks the team. We should give our full backing to whoever comes out on Sunday alongside Hucks

Sure as long as it is Svensson. I for one will be disappointed if Roberts starts this game after the last two laklustre performances. We will probably win but it will be harder, Svensson will get in amongst them and create more havoc than the old man, who is fast tarnishing his legendary image. Get those blinkers off Worthy.

I have two decent Norwich related antiques. Bryan Gunns actual shirt from a match against Liverpool, signed by the whole team. Also a framed poster of the 87-88 squad signed by all the players too.