Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

NORWICH CITY FANS AND WHERE FROM

Oh and if there are any lady Canaries near NR1 give me a shout.Preferably about 75-80 years old, a huge bank balance, and a dodgy heart.Many thanks.[:)]

In a small village near Downham Market some of the time... UEA the rest of the time.

[quote user="jammis"]

Bromley. Sarfffff landon mate.(I was born in Nelson''s county though!)

[/quote]Oh Aye. I''m in Sydenham, myself. For 5 more days...moving up to Bromley-by-Bow shortly...Also from Norwich, mind.

[quote user="morty"]Oh and if there are any lady Canaries near NR1 give me a shout.

Preferably about 75-80 years old, a huge bank balance, and a dodgy heart.

Many thanks.

[:)]
[/quote]

Some of those old birds live to 110 Morty and they''re cougars. It would be a shame to see you have a heart attack out of exhaustion and wild expectations.

Born in Hempnall, currently NR4 (a 5 minute walk from the UEA).

Iceland, Reykjavik. Made one game in my lifetime (Norwich 3-2 West Brom in the Prem, and had to sit in away end) Plan to visit more often if I get to University in UK.

Also, unfortunately, Icelands foreign minister is a Norwich fan, a complete asshole. Össur Skarphéðinsson.

[quote user="canary girl"]north walsham, but born and bred in Bishops Stortford[/quote]Another Walshamer!Paston Student?

Born in Wisbech in 1980...Lived in King''s Lynn and Saudi Arabia all my life now Live in Sunny Florida...First Norwich game was Norwich Vrs Spurs 1988 2-2 Tie. Linekar and Gazza scored I believe. OTBC

Tennessee here, moved here 5 years ago. Sometimes i wonder why lol.watched city for 51 years as lived in West Earlham, Norwich

The island State of Tasmania in the Commonwealth of Australia about as far away from Carrow Road as is possible to be without venturing into outer space.

Was born in Wolverhampton (I know, and yes I am ashamed) grew up around Worcester - Now at uni in Derby. Dad''s a born and bred Norfolk boy though so indoctrinated me from a young age - first game was at Villa park when I was 2years old, I believe we won too.Will be taking a trip home tomorrow to watch the mighty yellows against Walsall as its only about an hour from home. :D

[quote user="canary girl"]north walsham, but born and bred in Bishops Stortford[/quote]

North walsham but lived in Bishops Stortford until 4yrs ago... Small world!!!