Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

NORWICH CITY FANS AND WHERE FROM

[quote user="melody"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"]Lived in Ringland with my mums and brother for four years. Before that in Tiptree where they make the best jam. [:)][/quote]You have more than one mum lol?

[/quote]Yes I have two mums and I love them both dearly.[/quote]Oh right, I didn''t mean to pry, I thought it was a spelling mistake.[:)][/quote]Youre not prying morty and no probs. lol.[/quote]

Well, I''ll pry..How come you''ve got two mothers?[/quote]My brother and me were raised by two mums who are lesbians.[/quote]

So how were you conceived? Your maternal mother must be bisexual, yes?[/quote]My real mum died. We were fostered at a young age.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that, melody, but judging by your photo you''re over the worst by now.What happened to dad?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"]Lived in Ringland with my mums and brother for four years. Before that in Tiptree where they make the best jam. [:)][/quote]You have more than one mum lol?

[/quote]Yes I have two mums and I love them both dearly.[/quote]Oh right, I didn''t mean to pry, I thought it was a spelling mistake.[:)][/quote]Youre not prying morty and no probs. lol.[/quote]

Well, I''ll pry..How come you''ve got two mothers?[/quote]My brother and me were raised by two mums who are lesbians.[/quote]

So how were you conceived? Your maternal mother must be bisexual, yes?[/quote]My real mum died. We were fostered at a young age.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that, melody, but judging by your photo you''re over the worst by now.What happened to dad?[/quote]What the hell is that supposed to mean? [:^)] I do not wish to discuss my father.

[quote user="morty"]Melody, if I were you I''d be a bit more cautious about revealing details about your private life on the interweb.[:)][/quote]Good advice morty [:)]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]Melody, if I were you I''d be a bit more cautious about revealing details about your private life on the interweb.[:)][/quote]Good advice morty [:)][/quote]Tried to PM you about it but couldn''t see how to do it lol.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Born in Wisbech in 1980...Lived in King''s Lynn and Saudi Arabia all my life now Live in Sunny Florida...First Norwich game was Norwich Vrs Spurs 1988 2-2 Tie. Linekar and Gazza scored I believe. OTBC[/quote]Did Flecky get a couple for us in that game???

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]Born & bred in Cromer....but now, as the name suggests, living amongst the Blues & Reds of Liverpool - although actually living in a small village at the end of the runway at Liverpool airport....saw my first game in the early seventies with my Dad who was a die-hard fan.  Now raising a couple of my own - my lad is already a die-hard fan refusing to join his mates in supporting either blues or reds...Good lad!  Will be looking to take him to his first game at Tranmere in April...Actually get plenty of kudos for being a Norwich fan up here - for many obvious reasions, the Scousers seem to have a soft spot for Norwich.[/quote]

I remember the one post that touched me most on here was the one about when we were relegated from a LFC fan, in fact if I remember correctly it was published in the EDP.  I always have had a soft spot for LFC, don''t know why really, but when I was 7 or 8 all my footballing hero''s were Liverpool players.

[/quote]I remember that post too WAY... [Y]I know that a few City fans hold Heysel and other things against the reds and that Everton''s no show against Coventry after they had won the league title in 1985 which saw us relegated still wrankles with some too along with the FA Cup Semi''s of 1989.  I have always had time for the real fans of both clubs though!I think apart from us playing the last game on the kop and being remembered as a team that trys to play the game in a nice way that fans of both the reds and the blues appreciate Norwich fans as we don''t tend to big ourselves up and clash with too many people.  I think that many passionate fans from the big brash City''s appreciate Norwich fans as a really great bunch of people who are easy to mix with on the whole!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="morty"]Lol, so many non football questions I''d like to ask.[/quote]Luckily I can rely on Shyster to be blunt and to the point lol.[/quote]pmsl go for it Shyster! [;)]

Currently NR5.Been in Norwich for nearly 7 years on my most recent stay...  Previously Leicester, Lowestoft, Oulton Broad, Norwich, Leeds and Manchester.Oh and I don''t own a caravan yet! [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]Born & bred in Cromer....but now, as the name suggests, living amongst the Blues & Reds of Liverpool - although actually living in a small village at the end of the runway at Liverpool airport....saw my first game in the early seventies with my Dad who was a die-hard fan.  Now raising a couple of my own - my lad is already a die-hard fan refusing to join his mates in supporting either blues or reds...Good lad!  Will be looking to take him to his first game at Tranmere in April...

Actually get plenty of kudos for being a Norwich fan up here - for many obvious reasions, the Scousers seem to have a soft spot for Norwich.
[/quote]

I remember the one post that touched me most on here was the one about when we were relegated from a LFC fan, in fact if I remember correctly it was published in the EDP.  I always have had a soft spot for LFC, don''t know why really, but when I was 7 or 8 all my footballing hero''s were Liverpool players.

[/quote]

I remember that post too WAY... [Y]

I know that a few City fans hold Heysel and other things against the reds and that Everton''s no show against Coventry after they had won the league title in 1985 which saw us relegated still wrankles with some too along with the FA Cup Semi''s of 1989.  I have always had time for the real fans of both clubs though!

I think apart from us playing the last game on the kop and being remembered as a team that trys to play the game in a nice way that fans of both the reds and the blues appreciate Norwich fans as we don''t tend to big ourselves up and clash with too many people.  I think that many passionate fans from the big brash City''s appreciate Norwich fans as a really great bunch of people who are easy to mix with on the whole!
[/quote]

I understand other fans upset, felt it myself.  But I won''t hold the true fans accountable for what happened caused by a few.  Plus we have moved on from those years.

Totally agree with your post by the way Smudger

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Blurboy1980"]Born in Wisbech in 1980...Lived in King''s Lynn and Saudi Arabia all my life now Live in Sunny Florida...First Norwich game was Norwich Vrs Spurs 1988 2-2 Tie. Linekar and Gazza scored I believe. OTBC[/quote]Did Flecky get a couple for us in that game???[/quote]I''m fairly sure Mark Bowen scored the equaliser after City had been two down at half time.  He went on a fantastic run from his own half, did a one-two with a couple of players, and then coolly slotted home. Sheer class!

[quote user="Iceland_Canary"]Iceland, Reykjavik. Made one game in my lifetime (Norwich 3-2 West Brom in the Prem, and had to sit in away end) Plan to visit more often if I get to University in UK.

Also, unfortunately, Icelands foreign minister is a Norwich fan, a complete asshole. Össur Skarphéðinsson.[/quote]

Can we have our money back please?

[quote user="Jan Von Stichlebach"]Originally from flood plains of the Netherlands but swam the North Sea to be near familiar Windmills close to the Acle Straight[/quote]lol... Moved again recently have we?  I thought you were in Long Stratton??? [:P]

London, Dartford, Chelmsford, Beccles, and now North Duffield (somewhere between York and Selby) if I knew where my marriage certificate was I''d be renew season ticket tomo (but need to change N&P account first). Bring back GNER. Matchday travels is not the same anymore