Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

NORWICH CITY FANS AND WHERE FROM

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Clapton, North London, but originally from Oulton Broad.[/quote]haha, you wouldn''t be trying to avoid the tag "East London", would you? :-)Victoria Park, Hackney, E9 here. Not many Canaries around sadly.

[quote user="Fernando Derveld"][quote user="Matt Juler"]Clapton, North London, but originally from Oulton Broad.[/quote]

haha, you wouldn''t be trying to avoid the tag "East London", would you? :-)

Victoria Park, Hackney, E9 here. Not many Canaries around sadly.

[/quote]

As the name suggests another East London based canary. E2 all the way!

U know Brian d or paul ev or his bruv..or smt or gts or els or .....aint seen them for while why ive been away for few years,but on trips back to the cream of England,i did bump into Bri and still goes to matches and still a phead! lol

Ipswich.

Born on the Heartsease estate, lived in the great city for 18 years. Via Nottingham, London and Mildenhall, ended up in Ipswich. Always kept the faith through thick and thin, thin, thin, thin. Sadly, both boys were born in Ipswich and you can guess who they support!!!! Makes for an interesting household at times. Come on you yellows..................

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Im sorry to hear that your boys support the scum, must be very hard on you. If you were to ever give them up I wouldn''t hold it against you.[/quote]

Occasionally, I put glass in their food and let the tyres down on their cars, but apart from that, we get on well (except on Saturdays)

Nice! Thay''ll learn them for supporting the filthy scum!

Don''t give up on them yet, they may one day see the light and make the change. Stranger things have happened.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

As the name suggests another East London based canary. E2 all the way!

[/quote]indeed! There''s also "Hackney Canary", "''Ackney Canary", and another poster called "Bethnal Green Canary" who sometimes post here too.

Born & bred in Cromer....but now, as the name suggests, living amongst the Blues & Reds of Liverpool - although actually living in a small village at the end of the runway at Liverpool airport....saw my first game in the early seventies with my Dad who was a die-hard fan.  Now raising a couple of my own - my lad is already a die-hard fan refusing to join his mates in supporting either blues or reds...Good lad!  Will be looking to take him to his first game at Tranmere in April...Actually get plenty of kudos for being a Norwich fan up here - for many obvious reasions, the Scousers seem to have a soft spot for Norwich.

Bristol via sheringham / cyprus / northern ireland / belgium / and 13 various places in England!

Forces kid.

My two boys and daughter are all born in Bristol but they are true yellas (or they lived in the shed..... their choice!)

I have noticed that, not sure why some Liverpool fans have a soft spot for us but I have noticed it. Maybe because we were part of their famous last day of the kop. Don''t think Norwich fans in generall have a soft spot for them, mainly due to them keeping us out of Europe after Heysel, but I still have a bit of a soft spot for reds not so much the blus tho.

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]Born & bred in Cromer....but now, as the name suggests, living amongst the Blues & Reds of Liverpool - although actually living in a small village at the end of the runway at Liverpool airport....saw my first game in the early seventies with my Dad who was a die-hard fan.  Now raising a couple of my own - my lad is already a die-hard fan refusing to join his mates in supporting either blues or reds...Good lad!  Will be looking to take him to his first game at Tranmere in April...

Actually get plenty of kudos for being a Norwich fan up here - for many obvious reasions, the Scousers seem to have a soft spot for Norwich.
[/quote]

Good man....bringing the kids up properly.

My Lads 13 and been to 53 league grounds following Norwich from Bristol.

Will see you at Tranmere as my mrs is a real scouser but she prefers watching Norwich cos she says the fans are REAL and know how to enjoy themselves!

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]Born & bred in Cromer....but now, as the name suggests, living amongst the Blues & Reds of Liverpool - although actually living in a small village at the end of the runway at Liverpool airport....saw my first game in the early seventies with my Dad who was a die-hard fan.  Now raising a couple of my own - my lad is already a die-hard fan refusing to join his mates in supporting either blues or reds...Good lad!  Will be looking to take him to his first game at Tranmere in April...

Actually get plenty of kudos for being a Norwich fan up here - for many obvious reasions, the Scousers seem to have a soft spot for Norwich.
[/quote]

I remember the one post that touched me most on here was the one about when we were relegated from a LFC fan, in fact if I remember correctly it was published in the EDP.  I always have had a soft spot for LFC, don''t know why really, but when I was 7 or 8 all my footballing hero''s were Liverpool players.

From Fakenham. Born in Kings Lynn, lived in Norfolk for most of my life. Had a few excursions to Sussex and Clapton but always tried to get back for games.

[quote user="Salford Yellow"]Salford as the name says but originally Poringland.[/quote]

Originall from Poringland like yourself Salford Y (what year did you leave Fram Earl?), via Brackley (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink City Angel!) to Southampton now.