Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

NORWICH CITY FANS AND WHERE FROM

Just thought  it  would be interesting to find  out  where  Norwich City fans are based worldwideBirmingham Uk  here

I move from place to place, i''m currently in Iceland, was previously in china, before that Alaska, then Mexico, that is just the last 2 years...

[quote user="Brendan"]Born in Norwich, lived here all me life. Lakenham, Bruv.
[/quote]

Lakenham is South Tuckswood,the Larkman is North Earlham and Mile Cross is New Catton.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I move from place to place, i''m currently in Iceland...........[/quote]Can you pick up a nice leg of lamb for me while you''re in there please? [:^)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Born in Norwich, lived here all me life. Lakenham, Bruv. [/quote]

Lakenham is South Tuckswood,the Larkman is North Earlham and Mile Cross is New Catton.

[/quote]I am sorry, but I dont get your point?

North Walsham, poor me!Mind you, could be worst, could be Cromer!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Born in Norwich, lived here all me life. Lakenham, Bruv. [/quote]

[/quote]i live in tuckswood, dont associate lakenham with it. and in truth, the areas between tuckswood lane, hall/ipswich rd and robin hood are tuckswood.other side of hall rd is lakenham and otherside of robin hood towards tesco is technically harford.....