Sign in to follow this  
Power Ranger Canary

FL show

Dont know, but just seen Leeds'' fixtures. 10 games in 4 weeks, Tuesday/Saturday 4 weeks running! Sounds good to me [:D]

[quote user="Brendan"]Dont know, but just seen Leeds'' fixtures. 10 games in 4 weeks, Tuesday/Saturday 4 weeks running! Sounds good to me [:D][/quote]Yeah, I liked that a lot too!!!

[quote user="Brendan"]Dont know, but just seen Leeds'' fixtures. 10 games in 4 weeks, Tuesday/Saturday 4 weeks running! Sounds good to me [:D][/quote]We''ll be f*cked if they win them alll

Really don''t have much of an opinion for or against Leeds, but their Cup shenanigans could screw their promotion prospects big time, not least in terms of possible injuries/suspensions. Their next two games look interesting too, Swindon and Col Who.

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendan"]Dont know, but just seen Leeds'' fixtures. 10 games in 4 weeks, Tuesday/Saturday 4 weeks running! Sounds good to me [:D][/quote]We''ll be f*cked if they win them alll[/quote]Bet you 50p they dont. [:)]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Wernt we suppose to be the featured game?? Not even a replay of the sending off![/quote]

I think we might have been, but I think the fl show were on the assumption there would be no championship games. Then the show was shortened because of Murray playing tennis at midnight

[quote user="CDMullins"]Wernt we suppose to be the featured game?? Not even a replay of the sending off![/quote]

Yes there was, what were you watching?!

I thought their keepers save from Drurys first header was great, but the second one looked even better on replay!

Did you hear that crazy mare Oakley saying"Norwich fans, can you keep hold of Paul Lambert", how about a cup of shut the hell up dollface.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Did you hear that crazy mare Oakley saying"Norwich fans, can you keep hold of Paul Lambert", how about a cup of shut the hell up dollface.[/quote]Yeah, shut the hell up blondie! She should give trying to be a commentator too, she''s rubbish.

[quote user="Marmite"][quote user="Twitchy"]Did you hear that crazy mare Oakley saying"Norwich fans, can you keep hold of Paul Lambert", how about a cup of shut the hell up dollface.[/quote]Yeah, shut the hell up blondie! She should give trying to be a commentator too, she''s rubbish.[/quote]Give UP I meant to say.

[quote user="Largey"]

I thought their keepers save from Drurys first header was great, but the second one looked even better on replay!

[/quote]

I must have watched the wronge channel too I only saw about 30seconds then waffell on about can e keep Lambert and 2 minutes of Leeds equalizing own goal, still Late cick off should be good Iwan is on, and a tribute to the Norwich fans

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

I must have watched the wronge channel too I only saw about 30seconds then waffell on about can we keep Lambert and 2 minutes of Leeds equalizing own goal, still Late kick off should be good Iwan is on, and a tribute to the Norwich fans

[/quote]

Good grief where''s that edit button  So I can Kick in stead of cick 

[quote user="Twitchy"]Did you hear that crazy mare Oakley saying"Norwich fans, can you keep hold of Paul Lambert", how about a cup of shut the hell up dollface.[/quote]

It annoys me so much when the media try to talk up moves for players or managers who are doing well, Lambert is relatively new to the management game and will get his chance to manage an annoying big club one day. He''s hasn''t even been here 6 months and to talk about him moving on at this early stage is ludicrous imo, let him just get us promoted and then give him a couple of years with us in the Championship to see where he can take us. If we get investment I think he could take us to the prem anyway and then there would be no need for him to go.

About 37 mins for people,like me,that can''t be bothered to trawl through it all. Good miss by Ibehre at Stockport though[:$]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendan"]Dont know, but just seen Leeds'' fixtures. 10 games in 4 weeks, Tuesday/Saturday 4 weeks running! Sounds good to me [:D]
[/quote]

We''ll be f*cked if they win them alll
[/quote]

Not unless we lose games and Charlton start winning again

They were making the point that a manager doing as well as Lambert will come to the attention of bigger clugs.  A very fair point surely?

What is more important is what Lambert does about it if they come knocking.  That is where I am confident because I think he will stay here for a while.

Make the wrong move and he''s the next Paul Ince.  Finished as a credible Prem manager before he really starts

I can see him staying for at least a couple of years, hes got 20-25 years ahead of him potentially to manager big clubs, think he''ll want to work his way gradually as he has dont before. Its understandable that if a decent prem club came in for him then he''ll be interested, could see him doing a job at somewhere like everton, but i think hes content here for a while and wants to get us in the prem, and with a bit of backing from the board, we have the momentum to mount a good challenge next season.

The champ next season imho is gonna be the weakest for years becuase no teams have any money. Even the relegated prem teams, portsmouth, possible Hull, West Ham, Wolves, Bolton have massive debts and poor teams. I reckon with a new centre back, right back, left sided midfielder and a backup target man (obviously a keeper of FF goes) we have a good chance of getting near the playoffs. Look at Leicester they''re very similar to us and dont have too many particularly great players and they''re 6th.

otbc

[quote user="jed exodous"]I can see him staying for at least a couple of years, hes got 20-25 years ahead of him potentially to manager big clubs, think he''ll want to work his way gradually as he has dont before. Its understandable that if a decent prem club came in for him then he''ll be interested, could see him doing a job at somewhere like everton, but i think hes content here for a while and wants to get us in the prem, and with a bit of backing from the board, we have the momentum to mount a good challenge next season.

The champ next season imho is gonna be the weakest for years
becuase no teams have any money. Even the relegated prem teams, portsmouth, possible Hull, West Ham, Wolves, Bolton have massive debts and poor teams. I reckon with a new centre back, right back, left sided midfielder and a backup target man (obviously a keeper of FF goes) we have a good chance of getting near the playoffs. Look at Leicester they''re very similar to us and dont have too many particularly great players and they''re 6th.

otbc[/quote]Let''s hope we''re in it next year then.......

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hasn''t Lambert already come out recently and said he''s going nowhere?  I maybe I dreamt that?[/quote]

Please pull your socks up on the grammar front, WAY.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="jed exodous"]I can see him staying for at least a couple of years, hes got 20-25 years ahead of him potentially to manager big clubs, think he''ll want to work his way gradually as he has dont before. Its understandable that if a decent prem club came in for him then he''ll be interested, could see him doing a job at somewhere like everton, but i think hes content here for a while and wants to get us in the prem, and with a bit of backing from the board, we have the momentum to mount a good challenge next season.

The champ next season imho is gonna be the weakest for years
becuase no teams have any money. Even the relegated prem teams, portsmouth, possible Hull, West Ham, Wolves, Bolton have massive debts and poor teams. I reckon with a new centre back, right back, left sided midfielder and a backup target man (obviously a keeper of FF goes) we have a good chance of getting near the playoffs. Look at Leicester they''re very similar to us and dont have too many particularly great players and they''re 6th.

otbc[/quote]Let''s hope we''re in it next year then.......[/quote]

We''ll be in it mate, dont worry, in the bag now.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Did you hear that crazy mare Oakley saying"Norwich fans, can you keep hold of Paul Lambert", how about a cup of shut the hell up dollface.[/quote]I would like to have put her across my knee and given her a good slap across the behind for making a comment like that![;)]