Sign in to follow this  
woody

New Season Ticket prices

[quote user="woody"]

Sorry, but are you trying to tell me that a specifically rebated price is the same as the actual item price, and that you should be entitled to a similar rebate this season? My sincere apologies if I''m wrong, but I''m sure the published ticket price in the Barclay last season was somewhere around the £420 mark (from memory), and this season are £435, so what''s the problem exactly?

[/quote]

Do you think people in industry pay list prices?

Anyway the price I paid for this season''s ST.  is THE PRICE as it matches the money that came out of my bank account into NCFC''s bank account.  The list price could be £10million but its not the same price that I paid and that is what matters!

As for the rebate that was to get the ST price in line with prices related to Division 1.

I dont have a problem with the new prices if we are watching Championship football next season whch hopefully we will be. But if for some reason we are still in Division 1 next season the new prices will be steep.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you will find that the return of LQ is based upon her having an input into the pricing structure for the forthcoming season.[/quote]

How did LQ have an input, thought the SCG had disbanded?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="woody"]

Sorry, but are you trying to tell me that a specifically rebated price is the same as the actual item price, and that you should be entitled to a similar rebate this season? My sincere apologies if I''m wrong, but I''m sure the published ticket price in the Barclay last season was somewhere around the £420 mark (from memory), and this season are £435, so what''s the problem exactly?[/quote]

Do you think people in industry pay list prices?

Anyway the price I paid for this season''s ST.  is THE PRICE as it matches the money that came out of my bank account into NCFC''s bank account.  The list price could be £10million but its not the same price that I paid and that is what matters!

As for the rebate that was to get the ST price in line with prices related to Division 1.

I dont have a problem with the new prices if we are watching Championship football next season whch hopefully we will be. But if for some reason we are still in Division 1 next season the new prices will be steep.

[/quote]I don''t really follow your argument - what has "industry" got to do with anything? If you think the quoted season ticket prices are expensive that is one thing, but the season ticket refund this season was clearly marked as a rebate and not a permanent lowering of prices. The fact you got a discount on your product is neither here nor there, you can hardly somebody of spin if they are comparing a new price to their existing RRP!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you will find that the return of LQ is based upon her having an input into the pricing structure for the forthcoming season.[/quote]

How did LQ have an input, thought the SCG had disbanded?

[/quote]

The SCG has been disbanded CA but the working groups made up of club staff and former members of the SCG are still operating.Lisa was recently asked by the club if she would like to join the Pricing Group and she accepted.

[/quote]

I would like to know which group of fans LQ is representing on this Pricing Group. Was she elected to this position?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Whats this, LQ being shy about giving us her views?

Come on LQ its time to explain which group of fans you represent (and how you were elected to represent them)  on the prices working party.[/quote]Perhaps she was co-opted Tangy! [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Whats this, LQ being shy about giving us her views?

Come on LQ its time to explain which group of fans you represent (and how you were elected to represent them)  on the prices working party.[/quote]Perhaps she was co-opted Tangy! [^o)]

[/quote]

As LQ is on a fans working group re pricing I think the fans are entitled to know what her democratic mandate is.