Sign in to follow this  
woody

New Season Ticket prices

Sorry this is completely off topic, but how do I get my quotes into a box like the one above instead of in tags?

[quote user="Klobo7"]Sorry this is completely off topic, but how do I get my quotes into a box like the one above instead of in tags?[/quote]To use the quotes as above, you must be over 16 year old.

Am I missing something or what? Last year I paid less than £300 for my adult ST in the lower Barclay as I took my rebate.

Now I am expected to shell out nearly £400 for what might be league one football.

Hardly good value that!!!

**stands back and waits to be abused for not liking everything NCFC do or say**

Can''t say i''m too surpised prices have gone up, easier to attract fans when the clubs doing well, possibly a higher league aswell as the fact we''re skint.

[quote user="Ren"]Am I missing something or what? Last year I paid less than £300 for my adult ST in the lower Barclay as I took my rebate. Now I am expected to shell out nearly £400 for what might be league one football. Hardly good value that!!! **stands back and waits to be abused for not liking everything NCFC do or say**[/quote]

Have to say I''d forgotten about the rebate so that makes it more than a £1 per game increase doesn''t it?

The Original Yellow Fever - I wondered who the first person to say that would be!

Cityangel - I suspect most have. Yet more spin from NCFC which most of our fans will blindly suck in.

[quote user="Ren"]Am I missing something or what? Last year I paid less than £300 for my adult ST in the lower Barclay as I took my rebate. Now I am expected to shell out nearly £400 for what might be league one football. Hardly good value that!!! **stands back and waits to be abused for not liking everything NCFC do or say**[/quote]

I have to agree with you if we remain in Division 1 as my ST will go from £341.60 to £450 (thats 31.7%!)

However if we get promoted its a £23 rise (5.3% rise) on the 2008-2009 price but we were watching terrible football that season.

Why are the prices so high for under 21''s?, most are at College/Uni and are not working full time. I have had to cancel my daughter''s because of this reason, all the hard work in getting youngsters interested goes when they turn 16.

Oh well, we''ve had a season that''s been really good value for money, with regard to both the prices and especially the football.........................unlike the last 3 or 4 seasons!

Who knows what next season will bring? But now we have great management and a great team who care. Great to be on the up!

[quote user="Ren"]The Original Yellow Fever - I wondered who the first person to say that would be! Cityangel - I suspect most have. Yet more spin from NCFC which most of our fans will blindly suck in.[/quote]

So have I got this right last year someone in the Barclay paid £366 for their ST, they took their rebate of (20%) £73 which means they ended up paying £293 and this year they will be paying £389 over a 30% increase?

or am I missing something?

I guess the club have got to claw it back somehow. I took my rebate and when people were saying £1 per game increase I was expecting to see a price of around £330 not £389. Obviously the club were speaking about the pre-rebate prices but did not make that clear.Prices fair if we get promotion but for another season in League 1, they''re steep. We''d better be out come May!

£389 divided by 23 games is only £16.91 per match

That''s still pretty good value in my book.

£293 is £12.74 per match for this season, which has been pretty good value for money in this League.

I don''t have a problem with the price increase - the more money Lambert has the better.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Ren"]The Original Yellow Fever - I wondered who the first person to say that would be! Cityangel - I suspect most have. Yet more spin from NCFC which most of our fans will blindly suck in.[/quote]

So have I got this right last year someone in the Barclay paid £366 for their ST, they took their rebate of (20%) £73 which means they ended up paying £293 and this year they will be paying £389 over a 30% increase?

or am I missing something?

[/quote]

Thats right, my season ticket is going up 31.7%

Can''t see what the fuss is all about. The rebate for those that took it was always going to be a one off refund. The increase this year can only be compared with the full price last year. To compare it with the price with less the rebate is pointless.

Bottom line is the increase is very small and the least we can expect if we want the club to hold on to top players.

Take your pick really. Sensible prices with Hoolahan and Holt. Cheap prices and bye bye top players

[quote user="sig"]Oh well, we''ve had a season that''s been really good value for money, with regard to both the prices and especially the football.........................unlike the last 3 or 4 seasons! Who knows what next season will bring? But now we have great management and a great team who care. Great to be on the up![/quote]

I never took the rebate so it will only be a £1 for mine not bad at all

[quote user="jbghost"]Can''t see what the fuss is all about. The rebate for those that took it was always going to be a one off refund. The increase this year can only be compared with the full price last year. To compare it with the price with less the rebate is pointless. Bottom line is the increase is very small and the least we can expect if we want the club to hold on to top players. Take your pick really. Sensible prices with Hoolahan and Holt. Cheap prices and bye bye top players[/quote]

1)31.7% is not very small

2) People will naturally compare league 1 prices with league 1 prices if we remain in League 1 next season

3) Your last point about Hoolihan and Holt is valid.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I wonder if there will be an offer of a rebate - if we fail to get promoted?[/quote]I don''t think they''ll be stupid enough to do that again!

[quote user="Metatron"]£389 divided by 23 games is only £16.91 per match That''s still pretty good value in my book. £293 is £12.74 per match for this season, which has been pretty good value for money in this League. I don''t have a problem with the price increase - the more money Lambert has the better.[/quote]

I dont have a problem with the price I''ll pay either just think the headlines of a £1 increase is a bit misleading.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I wonder if there will be an offer of a rebate - if we fail to get promoted?[/quote]

I don''t think they''ll be stupid enough to do that again!
[/quote]

Stupid....or just complacent and arrogant?

But it''s not a 31% increase tangy. The price we paid last year was for league 1 football. The rebate was a one off for those that felt they needed an incentive after the poor football we had seen.

You have to ignore the rebate if you took it last year, it was never going to be on offer again.

Imagine the impact on the clubs finances if the club effectively gave everyone the rebate this year by basing prices n the rebated price of last year. Never mind loosing Holt and Hoolahan we could probably say good bye to NCFC.