Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

BBC iplayer via Virgin Media cable re Late Kick Off

If you try watching the Late Kick Off prog, eastern version via BBC iplayer and Virgin cable you will be stuffed as the listing only has the London and South East version of that prog.

BBC says its down to Virgin Media

Virgin Media says they will look into it

Watch this space...............  

BBC only put the London/South East on the Virgin Media TV version of iplayer.

It''s also the same on the Freesat TV iplayer.

All regional editions of Late Kick Off are available to watch on BBC iplayer online.

[quote user="barclayendstand"]BBC only put the London/South East on the Virgin Media TV version of iplayer. It''s also the same on the Freesat TV iplayer. All regional editions of Late Kick Off are available to watch on BBC iplayer online.[/quote]

When I contacted the BBC. regarding the BBC iplayer, they claimed that Virgin Media are given all the regional variations. So over to Virgin Media.........

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="barclayendstand"]BBC only put the London/South East on the Virgin Media TV version of iplayer. It''s also the same on the Freesat TV iplayer. All regional editions of Late Kick Off are available to watch on BBC iplayer online.[/quote]

When I contacted the BBC. regarding the BBC iplayer, they claimed that Virgin Media are given all the regional variations. So over to Virgin Media.........

[/quote]

They might have deleted it.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well they only keep the last program of the London version so your point is?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Think about it Tangy?

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Think about it Tangy?

[/quote]

Sorry to late for me to think about it.....my brain cells have had too much today

British customer service at its best.....you know the way organisations send you ran the houses and you get nowhere.....

So I decided today was the day I would chase up my call on the 21st January 2010 to Virgin Media....the one of five weeks ago+ that they haven''t responded to

1) Call one .......I''ll go and speak to someone.......next minute you get hello! hello! ....you think you are about to star in a BBC comedy about German occupied France....... its the fault department of Virgin Media. Well that didn''t get me anywhere.

2) So call number two to Virgin Media ....having been told that the original call (on the 21/1/2010) would be referred to the television team......theres no way to contact them!  Try OFCOM......

3) Didn''t think OFCOM could help but I had a chat with them anyway.

4) So I thought I would have a chat with BBC Norwich after all its a BBC program.....routed me to Belfast and got nowhere

5) Tried BBC complaints in Glasgow - I have put the query firmly in their court.

So if you want to see Late Kick it  off on BBC iplayer and you use Virgin Media then now is the time to complain to BBC .....may be somebody out there will notice?!?!?!?

You ain''t missing much. It''s badly presented by an ex-scummer who looks like Sophie Eliis-Bextor and has guests of the quality of Pete Winkleman. It ain''t worth your time and blood pressure to watch articles on Simon Milton and hand-wringing corporate team at The Piggery on matchdays. Admittedly the article on Martin Paters this week was interesting but you can pick up all 4 minutes of this on your PC.

[quote user="barclayendstand"]You have two options. I. Watch or record the programme when it''s shown on BBC One on Monday nights. 2. Watch online at bbc.co.uk/iplayer. Easy.[/quote]

Tell me something new!

Or you should have the EASY option of using your Virgin Media service to look at the BBC iplayer and pick the regional variant of the program that you wish to see.

Easy if Virgin Media could get their act together......after all their service is not exactly free!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="barclayendstand"]You have two options. I. Watch or record the programme when it''s shown on BBC One on Monday nights. 2. Watch online at bbc.co.uk/iplayer. Easy.[/quote]

Tell me something new!

Or you should have the EASY option of using your Virgin Media service to look at the BBC iplayer and pick the regional variant of the program that you wish to see.

Easy if Virgin Media could get their act together......after all their service is not exactly free![/quote]

I agree, Tangy, its annoying having to watch iPlayer on my telly to watch this show when I should be able to watch it on the big telly in better quality...

I''d be interested to know Virgin Media''s response...