Sign in to follow this  
tank

60%

I''ve been really geeky at work today working out how many points we''ll need to get promoted and over the last 7 years second place teams in League 1 have gone up with between 75 and 85 points. Which would mean if we won 60% of our games we''d go up second with around 90 points...

So with the 10 home games left been worth 30 points if we win them all we''d only need to win 2 away games...

And no it didn''t take me all day to work out!!!!!!

[quote user="tank"]
I''ve been really geeky at work today working out how many points we''ll need to get promoted and over the last 7 years second place teams in League 1 have gone up with between 75 and 85 points. Which would mean if we won 60% of our games we''d go up second with around 90 points...

So with the 10 home games left been worth 30 points if we win them all we''d only need to win 2 away games...

And no it didn''t take me all day to work out!!!!!!
[/quote]

I have a feeling that this season will be different to recent ones. the 3 top teams all look miles better than everyone else and go into every game expecting to win well.

It''s too early to say which way round Leeds, Norwich and Charlton finish ... I have a feeling that there are plenty more twists and turns to come.

I think the bar is set much higher this season, Norwich have got just over 2 points per game average so far, and over the course of 46 games that equates to around 95 points. Whether we would win with that amount or not is to be seen. As someone above said, the top 3 are yards ahead of the rest and I expect this to be a 3 horse race.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I think he drives a Sherman.[/quote]

Never heard that before...

[quote user="tank"]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I think he drives a Sherman.[/quote]

Never heard that before...

[/quote]

no he''s british so it would be a chieftan or warrior

Leeds, Charlton & ourselves seem in a different league to the rest of the division, i''d say we''re going to need 2pts a game at least.

But we just have to focus on ourselves and keep winning, if so we''ll go up.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

Leeds, Charlton & ourselves seem in a different league to the rest of the division, i''d say we''re going to need 2pts a game at least.

[/quote]

If us and Charlton win on saturday, will that drop Leeds to third, as Charlton have a better goal difference as well

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

[/quote]

If us and Charlton win on saturday, will that drop Leeds to third, as Charlton have a better goal difference as well

[/quote]Looks to me like Charlton would have to win by ten clear goals!

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Looks to me like Charlton would have to win by ten clear goals!
[/quote]

Have I read that wrong I meant Norwich 1st charlton 2 Leeds 3rd or am I getting it totaly wrong here