Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Football league show 1st nov...

I have recorded all the shows on my ps3(play tv),and saved in my HD attached to ps3,and had a glance at a couple of old shows,and this one from 1st nov shows how far we have come...Charlton just lost to carlise and we beat stockport 3.1,with leeds winning 4.0 ..We were now 4 pts off charlton but 11 pnts behind leeds and was 5th behind mkdons and colchester

Claridge doing his analysing part,stated that there is now a real battle on with 4 clubs for the only real spot left for promotion as leeds were to far ahead and had a way bigger goal difference than the following clubs...Leeds  +21 Charlton+9  MKdons+5 Colchester+13 NORWICH+8 and Millwall who was 5pts off charlton,+10 ....Would love him to re watch that and now admit that both places are up for grabs especially how quickly we have caught and overtaken leeds GD,

Great you have done it now!! And so begins another 8 page debate with Spainboy about how great Leeds are!!![;)]

He was in the "Beckford withdraws transfer request" thread a wee while ago.Talking his usual crap lol.

[quote user="Barclaybred"]I mustve missed those debates! Did i miss much?[/quote] "Leeds are the best team in the league, and the league above that, and above that and Europe and the World! In fact we would win the World Cup if only the authotities that hate us and unfairly punish us so much would allow us to enter! We have the best players in every position even our worst players are the best in the world at being the worst in the world!" Now he didn''t say these things (yet!) but get the drift?

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Barclaybred"]I mustve missed those debates! Did i miss much?[/quote] "Leeds are the best team in the league, and the league above that, and above that and Europe and the World! In fact we would win the World Cup if only the authotities that hate us and unfairly punish us so much would allow us to enter! We have the best players in every position even our worst players are the best in the world at being the worst in the world!" Now he didn''t say these things (yet!) but get the drift?[/quote]Lol, stunningly accurate.[Y]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Lol yep just caught up! How deluded can 1 guy be!!?[/quote]Can''t make my mind up if it is a wind up or if he is actually mentally ill.I suspect the latter though.

[quote user="Dogger chasing Leeds!"]Leeds are great...........................at f**king things up

The only good thing about Leeds is the M1 south

[quote user="Duffman"]Do you reckon We8wba would consider lending Spazboy his banner of ''You''ve let us down again''
[/quote]

we''re team thats staying in the premier league.....and we shall not be moved

In terms of how far we''ve come, I love this...The league table at the end of December: http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/todec.htmlAnd one month later on January: http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/tojan.html

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]Leeds are great...........................at f**king things up!!![:D][/quote]

LOL!!!

Enjoying reading the forum... I watched that FL show, and they were still going on about how Leeds'' position was untouchable! After yesterday, Millwall deserve it more than them.